BTS Fandom is Going In On Lady Gaga Over Grammy Win

I am disappointed for BTS because it is not easy for a foreigner asian group to be awarded in the US. However, the reactions are too wild, i think most of them are really young and have not really experienced life. Life is hard, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, losing is part of life.

• Content Curators
16 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Did this actually happen? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

No lol

they literally just said they took this loss as Grammy asking them to come n collect the award next time, and that there are always future opportunities.

They mostly talked about how grateful they were about being able to perform there for the first time.

These fans are just doing too much to stir the point because they don’t know Asian artists aren’t shady like that.

• Like 1

Those so called fans will be the end for BTS. If they cause so much hassle, the awards show will stop giving them nominees in the fear of harassment. 

I don't belive in awards anyway, I don't belive few people can choose good or bad music is. So I don't care :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block