BTS Fandom is Going In On Lady Gaga Over Grammy Win

38 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Shame. I know every fandoms have toxic members but to see the majority of them supporting this kind of mentality is totally disgusting, and the way they used “racist” to attack Western artists, so unacceptable. What shall you expect from a fandom exposed on internet? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I feel this. I actually used to like BTS, but after seeing how toxic and obsessive their fandom is I stopped listening to them and actually avoid their songs on my Kpop playlists now. Dynamite did not deserve a grammy. Heck their back catalogue deserves more awards than that song. 

I wonder at what point artists should have some responsibility for their fandom? While of course they cannot control what others post, it would be nice if BigHit or the members themselves would issue a congratulations to Lady Gaga and Ariana and acknowledge their grammy was deserved. Maybe they have, like I said I don't follow them. Regardless BTS are not victims here, sometimes you lose... thats life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

This is concerning, I mean these kids who belong to the fanbase have VERY lonely lives. Its been psychologically proven that a stan is a person whose life is empty and has absolutely no personal achievements, ambitions, and goals, so they feed off of their favorite artists fame. 

Additionally they are wishing ra*e upon gaga and ari, which is honestly even more worrisome; what kind of adults will they become? Potential rapists? 

I would personally track most of these kids down, find out their parents' emails and send them screenshots of what their children are saying online, along with their profiles. The reason these kids act like absolute maniacs online is because they think they are untouchable in the real world - so they need to be proven that they are.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

This is concerning, I mean these kids who belong to the fanbase have VERY lonely lives. Its been psychologically proven that a stan is a person whose life is empty and has absolutely no personal achievements, ambitions, and goals, so they feed off of their favorite artists fame. 

Additionally they are wishing ra*e upon gaga and ari, which is honestly even more worrisome; what kind of adults will they become? Potential rapists? 

I would personally track most of these kids down, find out their parents' emails and send them screenshots of what their children are saying online, along with their profiles. The reason these kids act like absolute maniacs online is because they think they are untouchable in the real world - so they need to be proven that they are.

Honestly you will be doing a great service if you can track the kids and report them to parents & authorities. They need know there are consequences and without consequences they can potentially become dangerous adults. I may sounds drastic, but better safe than sorry. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

6_INVG5UhBZq0OSPb1ECurQt8vInDIR509rRdeOv

The BTS Army is going in on Lady Gaga for her win with Ariana Grande for Best Pop Duo/Group at the 2021 Grammys. This is the first time in Grammy history that an all female line up has won this award. This should be a time of celebration, not only for Gaga and Ariana, but for all women. Unfortunately, the BTS fanbase thinks otherwise. 

The Army has been leaving deplorable, hateful, homophobic rants on Lady Gaga's socials as well as other pages congratulating them. The fandom is claiming the Grammys are corrupt as they would pick two white women over People Of Color. Thoughts?

gaga-bts.jpg.170483125837a0291b0a4cb2d97bc7bf.jpg

Related:

This korean overrated music is going too far...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I agree. Gaga and Ariana are italians and darker than BTS. This is really stupid. Gen Z is really wierd now.

5 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Lol. What? You know people of all races come in many shades. There are lighter and darker skinned whites ,asians, blacks.

Also, just like Ariana is tanning her skin to appeal to certain demographics, bts and other kpop artists use makeup, or whatever they do, to lighten their skin for the same reason.

It's not really a Gen Z thing, the term people of color isn't used "literally" in the U.S., it's less about skin color and more about marking those who have been affected by racism and white supremacy. While yes there are Asians who suck up to White people along with the existence of model minority, they still receive racism and referred to as "Yellow".  BTS are more likely to receive racism in the US rather than Gaga or Ari because at the end of the day Gaga and Ari are White U.S. citizen (who everyone knows is White) regardless if they're tan while BTS are blatantly Asian with their faces alone and could receive discrimination. Does that make sense?

Nothing good can come from ANY fan base who acts in mass so blindly. I never understood this kind of "love". BTS or any other artist can be good but not to the point of making their fans act like robots.

I think these followers are just a bunch of hormonal teenagers with the sudden intoxicating power of being a huge number online.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block