BTS Fandom is Going In On Lady Gaga Over Grammy Win

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

oh my gosh! My face when I pressed play:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that.  Fandoms can be a little over the top but this is OVVVVER the top.

I was genuinely in shock listening to that voice note. That person rightfully got a lot of **** for that and they seemed to have deleted their Twitter account.

Edited by Isla
2 hours ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

Legit question: How are these guys considered people of color

b9de7-54447126_298423970785420_389833548

when they are more pale than these two?

Lady-Gaga-and-Ariana-Grande-Drop-New-Song-and-Music-Video-for-Rain-on-Me-2.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

I may be saying this wrong, but do they mean the Grammys are picking white women over people of different ethnicities/race? Or are BTS considered POC?

Also the BTS Army are disgusting. YES I know not all of them are so hateful, but to get over 100K dislikes a few hours after the Gaga win shows a lot. Just imagine how many more dislikes it will have in 24 hrs span. 

I agree. Gaga and Ariana are italians and darker than BTS. This is really stupid. Gen Z is really wierd now.

• Like 1

Gaga is the new Hollywood push (as in like MTV push). She is kind of even above and beyond Beyoncé regarding awards at this point.

Ppl should get used to it. The experts seemingly can't get enough of her. And it doesn't matter if BTS has way more views on their videos which i think they have.

Who cares nowadays anyways. Grammys is an institution with objectives and reservations, seeking assets to its company, like any company. There has never ever been nothing corrupt about that in any institution ever before, so dont worry :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:.

Can't wait for that Gucci movie to grant Gax another Oscar or two :wonka_meme_hat_purple:. Dicaprio will be surpassed by her in a couple of years. Obviously why he shook his pants when she walked past him that other time at the Oscars. Life is quirky sometimes, and always fair play without ulterior motives, sure :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:.

Congrats to all winners, you deserve it :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I agree. Gaga and Ariana are italians and darker than BTS. This is really stupid. Gen Z is really wierd now.

Lol. What? You know people of all races come in many shades. There are lighter and darker skinned whites ,asians, blacks.

Also, just like Ariana is tanning her skin to appeal to certain demographics, bts and other kpop artists use makeup, or whatever they do, to lighten their skin for the same reason.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block