Here's why Britney reportedly sees her sons less frequently

Well, fake source or not. it does have some truth to it.. They dont exactly live next door.. They go to school, and when they get home they dont want to drive a lot on a weekly date to see their mum when they've got homework and stuff to do. 
I think sadly its better a whole weekend concentrated every now and then. They are having their own life.
I just ******* wish this rumor was about Kevin seeing them "periodically" and not Britney.. I'm all for dads having the same rights and stuff, Britney just deserves it a whole ******* much more after everything she have done for her kids. The boys will see it that way when they get older. 

If she decides to have another baby she should def go for anyomous sperm donation and not involve another man, even if she is with Sam, can't risk her kid being used against her again. Makes more sense now why Michael Jackson went the route he did to have his kids

On 3/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, Bundy said:

She started seeing them less in late 2018. Before the incident with Jamie, she was already seeing them less. There were rumours at the time that Britney was refusing to take her meds, smt that paralegal would say months after as well. Imo Kevin is preventing them to see their mom more. Ingham said Britney doesn't talk to Jamie in months, so what's the excuse now? I think Kevin is a jerk and keeps the boys closer bc when the child support ends, he will get his hands on their allowance and/trust. I don't think Kevin cares about Britney at all. I don't think he cares about how the cship ****ed Britneys relationship with her kids. Remember last year on Jayden's livestream that he said he had seen Britney two days before and would only see her again in two weeks? I think since 2018 they don't sleep at her house. The situation is beyond sad, I imagine how Britney feels she ended up accepting this cship bc of them and now she barely sees them and they are closer to Kevin. She has been so unlucky in her personal life. 

I started comparing your "blind items" to my chronological timeline...

From August 29, 2018:

"This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others." 

Source: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour launches at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Aug. 26, 2018 - Britney ejects a fan (Marta) from a meet and greet at a London POM tour date after the fan lightly touches the back of her sweater.

Aug. 28, 2018 - Britney is accused of being uncommunicative and disrespectful to fans at a Paris date of the POM tour.

From July 7, 2020:

"There has been no one she can trust for years. Each guy she is with she thinks are just random encounters. They aren't. They are all playing a part and are paid for their role. She is kept away from any real friends. The only people allowed in her life are those being paid. None of it is real. Imagine if you have mental issues and thinking the thoughts that none of it is real, and it really isn't, but you are constantly being gaslighted and drugged so you never can see that fully for yourself. All you ever see are robotic smiling faces and being told a version of events and your life that isn't true at all. A year or so ago she had two days of clarity. A nurse who had recently been hired wasn't very good at watching to see if the medicine was being taken. She tried to escape, but was caught. It is what led to a very intense issue being brought to light. " 

Source: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/todays-blind-items-no-chance.html?m=1

May 10, 2019 — Lynne tries to access medical records. That date matches with, "A year or so ago she had two days of clarity."

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

23 hours ago, joanhs said:

Well, fake source or not. it does have some truth to it.. They dont exactly live next door.. They go to school, and when they get home they dont want to drive a lot on a weekly date to see their mum when they've got homework and stuff to do. 
I think sadly its better a whole weekend concentrated every now and then. They are having their own life.
I just ******* wish this rumor was about Kevin seeing them "periodically" and not Britney.. I'm all for dads having the same rights and stuff, Britney just deserves it a whole ******* much more after everything she have done for her kids. The boys will see it that way when they get older. 

they don't go to school during the pandemic tho... it's been a year :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: