Here's why Britney reportedly sees her sons less frequently

Britney-Spears-Sees-Sons-Sean-Preston-an

Britney is reportedly seeing less of her sons because they are not on a set schedule, Us Weekly reports.

An unidentified source tells them: 

“She used to have more time with them until [her ex-husband] Kevin [Federline] altered their custody arrangement after the incident with [her dad], Jamie [Spears, in 2019]. Since then, the boys’ visits have been less frequent. They spend most of their time at their dad’s house and have very few visits with their mom, especially overnight ones. … They are teenagers now and want to be with their friends, not their parents. It’s nothing against Britney; they love and idolize her, and Kevin trusts her. It’s just that they’re getting older, so when they’re not at their main home with Kevin, they’re usually out doing things with friends.”

Britney sees them "periodically."

Sean Preston and Jayden are “normal boys” who love “sports and being outdoors.”

They “just want to see their mom happy.”

The source adds the boys are "aware" of the #FreeBritney movement.

They also claim the boys “do not get along” with their grandpa (Jamie), saying they are “not upset … in the slightest.”

With grandma Lynne it's a different story.

They “regularly stay in touch with her, whether it’s Britney giving her mom updates on the boys or Sean Preston and Jayden personally talking to Lynne.”

The source also touched on their love of music: “They usually listen to rap and EDM, like their dad,” the insider says. “Sean Preston, in particular, is a big fan of synthesizers and likes to toy around with deejaying in his spare time.”sons-us.jpg.b07b22020476bce042650bb4504ef18f.jpg

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing she wants most in life is to be a mom, and now she has missed so much of their childhoods

I hope if she wants to, she can have a baby with Sam and get a second chance at motherhood. 

Then include her more in their set schedule 

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So sad she carried and gave birth to both sons and pays a ton each month in child support and hardly gets anytime the last 10 years or so! 

So much time has passed it’s sad Britney didn’t get to have most moments of them growing up to share in!

Ok let’s not go overboard now

she has had a pretty solid 50-50 custody agreement prior to all this bs...

I mean if I were her teen sons I probably wouldnt feel comfortable in her house either just because of all the restrictions and can only imagine the all 2nd hand abuse they have faced due to conservatorship... like if Britney is a prisoner I’m certain her kids started noticing things were not normal with long ago

as they get older I hope they learn more of the truth and hopefully Britney is freed by the time they’re adults but if not I really hope they fight to free her or be her conservators

• Love 7
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Then include her more in their set schedule 

Seriously that’s such a dumb excuse. Also, that part about Lynne in the end... HI LYNNE. Worried about bad press again? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Exhale+

I was such an incessant little know it all at their age, I would have loved the chance to school my parents on subjects they don't know a lot about so I hope they're into #freebritney and relaying info to their momma when they can.

Or not and they can give our girl Brit a break from having this on her mind. As long as they realize the reason she hasn't been around as much as she'd like is no fault of her own. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6