NEW (?) Isolated BBMA 2016 LIVE vocals

BritneyWithGlasses

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest:

Those vocals sounds amazing. I’m happy that Britney re-recorded them. Yet, they have a lot of studio digital effects. Might be good for a Commercial CD but sorry, they absolutely don’t work for a supposed live performance.

So if they are prerecorded live vocals, why adding digital effects on the vocals?? I don’t understand the point!! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I mean, why they have to remix the whole song, make the voice more pitched, and make it sound a studio/CD song?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

The whole point of a live performance is to sing. If the singer can’t or isn’t able due to hard choreography, then lipsyncing to prerecorded vocals is the next choice. But those vocals have to be the most natural ones, without digital effects with her actual voice rather than trying to make Britney sounds like her in 2003 or 2001 or even 1997. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I really appreciate Britney, but her team makes her so cringe by pitching more the vocals of Baby One More Time or Oops I Did It Again, yet those songs have to be rerecorded with her actual voice, but no, her team decided to make the vocals more pitched compared to the Official Album release! I mean, it’s literally obvious that she is lipsyncing on a remix with high pitched vocals which sounds almost like a nightcore thing. It’s ridiculous. Many people say that Britney can’t sing due to obvious lipsync on CD Album songs or on remixes which sounds a studio production rather than a live performance. 

Ok, pre-recording natural vocals for a tour would be too hard since they have to be all different, but why not on special performance like VMAs or this Billboard performance? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I don’t care if she lipsync, many singers are lipsyncing too, but please, stop doing those useless remixes with high pitched voice which contains a massive amount of digital effects. I think we all want to at least hear her singing her old songs with her actual voice, even with prerecorded vocals. Her team makes her like she is hiding herself behind her old baby voice and be scared/shamed by her new voice.

Just saw the new video of the Domination rehearsal for Gimme More. Again, an arm choreography (the VMA 2007 performance is the best Gimme More performance up to this day). I prefer Britney sitting on a chair and sing her preferred songs rather than lipsyncing to studio remixes with random arm movements while getting more ane more tired.

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

To be honest:

Those vocals sounds amazing. I’m happy that Britney re-recorded them. Yet, they have a lot of studio digital effects. Might be good for a Commercial CD but sorry, they absolutely don’t work for a supposed live performance.

So if they are prerecorded live vocals, why adding digital effects on the vocals?? I don’t understand the point!! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I mean, why they have to remix the whole song, make the voice more pitched, and make it sound a studio/CD song?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

The whole point of a live performance is to sing. If the singer can’t or isn’t able due to hard choreography, then lipsyncing to prerecorded vocals is the next choice. But those vocals have to be the most natural ones, without digital effects with her actual voice rather than trying to make Britney sounds like her in 2003 or 2001 or even 1997. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I really appreciate Britney, but her team makes her so cringe by pitching more the vocals of Baby One More Time or Oops I Did It Again, yet those songs have to be rerecorded with her actual voice, but no, her team decided to make the vocals more pitched compared to the Official Album release! I mean, it’s literally obvious that she is lipsyncing on a remix with high pitched vocals which sounds almost like a nightcore thing. It’s ridiculous. Many people say that Britney can’t sing due to obvious lipsync on CD Album songs or on remixes which sounds a studio production rather than a live performance. 

Ok, pre-recording natural vocals for a tour would be too hard since they have to be all different, but why not on special performance like VMAs or this Billboard performance? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I don’t care if she lipsync, many singers are lipsyncing too, but please, stop doing those useless remixes with high pitched voice which contains a massive amount of digital effects. I think we all want to at least hear her singing her old songs with her actual voice, even with prerecorded vocals. Her team makes her like she is hiding herself behind her old baby voice and be scared/shamed by her new voice.

Just saw the new video of the Domination rehearsal for Gimme More. Again, an arm choreography (the VMA 2007 performance is the best Gimme More performance up to this day). I prefer Britney sitting on a chair and sing her preferred songs rather than lipsyncing to studio remixes with random arm movements while getting more ane more tired.

If her team is that cheap i wonder why they dont use her fft vocals? 

better then the 98 cd mix 

19 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

If her team is that cheap i wonder why they dont use her fft vocals? 

better then the 98 cd mix 

Yeah it’s far better than using the 1997/1998 vocals, but still, I want to know why they pitched the vocals even in the FFT... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

It’s more pitched (it sounds more baby) than the original version. They try hard to make her sound like a baby at this age! I mean, singing with a baby voice when she was young is okay but it started to be ridiculous since a long time. There was already a big contrast in terms of baby voice between BOMT and OIDIA.

These performances are jokes lol, those high pitched and remixed sped-up vocals that sounds even more baby than the original:

https://youtu.be/9eG2Vr7rDXM

https://youtu.be/6X4I59bFV-s

After watching those performances, do they really think that people would not think that’s lipsyncing? It’s ridiculous to hear baby vocals (that are more baby than the original album versions) when you see Britney at this age.

10 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

listening to Slave and Toxic with her 2016 voice is such an experience :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Agreed, would be so much better if they didn’t made Britney sound like her in 2001, they shouldn’t have pitched the vocals and added useless digital effects... :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I really liked Work Bi**h, Womanizer and I love Rock’n’Roll too.

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah it’s far better than using the 1997/1998 vocals, but still, I want to know why they pitched the vocals even in the FFT... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

It’s more pitched (it sounds more baby) than the original version. They try hard to make her sound like a baby at this age! I mean, singing with a baby voice when she was young is okay but it started to be ridiculous since a long time. There was already a big contrast in terms of baby voice between BOMT and OIDIA.

These performances are jokes lol, those high pitched and remixed sped-up vocals that sounds even more baby than the original:

https://youtu.be/9eG2Vr7rDXM

https://youtu.be/6X4I59bFV-s

After watching those performances, do they really think that people would not think that’s lipsyncing? It’s ridiculous to hear baby vocals (that are more baby than the original album versions) when you see Britney at this age.

Her “new” baby voice is Ridiculous. Her raw 2016 baby voice is amazing. The baby voice everyone knows and loves, but with a older and ***ier twist. 
for example this 

is the same lower register we see in baby boy. So she can still sing like that... 

MANNNN just let her sing

9 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Her “new” baby voice is Ridiculous. Her raw 2016 baby voice is amazing. The baby voice everyone knows and loves, but with a older and ***ier twist. 
for example this 

is the same lower register we see in baby boy. So she can still sing like that... 

MANNNN just let her sing

Exactly, these forced fake baby voice and vocals make her look ridiculous essentially at this age but also people are mocking her for lipsyncing all the time so they say she isn’t able to sing. I mean, why her team keep forcing her to do those useless choreographies? It would be way cheaper for them and more interesting to just see Britney sitting on a chair and sing her songs with her voice without lipsyncing. Many keep saying "she is lipsyncing cuz she is a performer and entertainer" but they always forget that she is mostly a singer. It would be really awesome if she starts to sing naturally her songs, idc if she stops dancing, I really think that would make her less tired. Or at least a show where the half of it she sing without dancing, and the other half she performs with lipsync in case if a day she is sick so she can at least perform the show without singing.

7 hours ago, MrTrouble said:

The prerecorded vocals is one of the reasons why I love this performance so much. But I don't really understand why her team bothered to include them in the first place if they did not see any problem using cd vocals from 15 years ago in POM on a regular basis. 

Because it was televised :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

None of this makes any sense

Why would they have pre-rec vocals if they are not going to use them? And why wouldn’t they use them, it would sound more real and even live (without those weird vocoder effects. Some of those lines sounded like teenage me playing with audio files on Audacity :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:)

This is just a wild guess BUT

could it be that her team wants her to believe she sings live/over pre-recorded vocals and that is what she hears in her in-ears when she’s performing (this and POM) but at the same time they play the old studio versions on top of all that/via speakers. But why?

Confusion

Archived