NEW (?) Isolated BBMA 2016 LIVE vocals

BritneyWithGlasses

You know these vocal or lack thereof are Britneys choices. I can't imagine ANYONE on her creative team saying, yeah just lipsync to the album vocals, because the fans love that.. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

They made the effort during the FF tour because we complained so much before and during the Cirus era about wanting more live vocals, they literally made a site where we could say what we wanted for the show and a lot of us said live or prerecorded vocals.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

too bad that they literally would never let her sing live anymore...

This always cracks me up. As if her team prevents her from singing live. Britney does NOT WANT TO SING LIVE. This is purely her own lack of effort. She doesn't have a strong voice anymore, she's a studio singer, she will never be able to sing live and dance like she did at the beginning of her career. Her voice is too weak.

None of this is live OR pre recorded. These are all vocal stems of the original with the effects stripped so it sounds more natural. You realize that her voice on CD has like multiple layers to it, right? She records things multiples times and with some variations and they layer it all together so her voice sounds stronger and the song has a fuller sound effect. That's how all vocalists work. So when you hear these stems this is just one layer they've pulled off (for instance, the high voice in the Slave chorus). 

edit: WORK B! may have been pre-recorded, or they just isolated her vocals from Myah's :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I heard these extra vocals and adlibs were recorded specifically for this performance to update the songs a little.

The new parts in ILRNR and Slave sound like current Britney.  The new line in Toxic does seem like a toss up between old or new vocals so not sure for that one.  The new vocals for WB I thought were either the vocals used in Vegas or so that she wasn't lip syncing to Myah's vocals on live TV.

Archived