New IG post - I still have this same suit in my closet

ILuvMe

2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Of all the outfits she could have kept from her past, she chose this suit? Not the BOMT school uniform, not the 2000s VMA, none of her Slave 4 U costumes, not MATM, but this suit haha. Oh Brit Brit!:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Why would she keep those costumes in her own closet tho,sis?  That's kind of tacky tbh.

Aren't some of them in storage or on display? I'm not really sure of the fate of her original costumes but I know she auctioned off her Slave 4 U outfit in 2003 to charity. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Imagine an era with age appropriate adult clothes that are still **** but mature.  And then for a major performance she can rip them off again at VMA's to shock again.  But she has to go for the long con and play it like a total straight man until the very end for the 2nd single.

I always wanted her to be decked out fully with a hajjb except a cut out around her crouch area and wearing just a black thong. That would be so hot!

• Haha 7
5 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Imagine an era with age appropriate adult clothes that are still **** but mature.  And then for a major performance she can rip them off again at VMA's to shock again.  But she has to go for the long con and play it like a total straight man until the very end for the 2nd single.

yeah I always wanted her to use more mature and elegant outfits, especially for performances. Just get rid of the horrible leotards, tops and trousers >>>>>>

• Like 4