New IG post - I still have this same suit in my closet

ILuvMe

16 hours ago, Korb said:

Why would she keep those costumes in her own closet tho,sis?  That's kind of tacky tbh.

Aren't some of them in storage or on display? I'm not really sure of the fate of her original costumes but I know she auctioned off her Slave 4 U outfit in 2003 to charity. 

She auditioned off her most iconic costumes. And i never said she should have kept them in her closet but she could have archived them. In a way it just truly shows Britney could care less about what it is to be "Britney Spears". Its like been there, done that, move on. 

As a fan, it wouldve been cool for her to have opened a museum and display all her iconic costumes. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

No shade but if she had her Instagram full of photos of her from early 2000s she would have like maybe 30 million more followers or maybe even more :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

That's true...

Imagine if Instagram existed in early 00s, she would be the most followed female celebrity for sure!:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: