Are Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor connected ?

Roger

What does Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor have in common ? They both targeted the exact same female celebrities ! 

It's so odd. I know they have history and basically hate each other but why ? I feel like they worked together to ruin other people's lives and fortune.

Thoughts ?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "sam lutfi courtn"

Britney-1-696x442.jpg

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "lou taylor courtney love"

8886.jpg

EcZ0ndXWkAIKi27.jpg 

tumblr_o0uzhlhwna1v2cjj8o4_500.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Both are opportunists and money hungry

Hide contents

allegedly :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

There's a lot we don't know but they did have some kind of relationship at some point, I feel it in my guts. Both are trash and I hope fans won't ever support Sam L. like they did last year. 

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Thinking back to that email Britney allegedly sent her lawyer about Lou getting her address and sending her **** and being scared while Sam would do nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed helping Lou get to her.

EfjyxAKUYAEVMmZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Reading this email again makes me want to cry. Just imagine having the person you fear the most stealing your life... #FreeBritney

Lou and Sam have some kind of connection, it's so so so obvious, and I hope everything will unfold soon. We are missing key elements here.

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

Reading this email again makes me want to cry. Just imagine having the person you fear the most stealing your life... #FreeBritney

Lou and Sam have some kind of connection, it's so so so obvious, and I hope everything will unfold soon. We are missing key elements here.

Right? She knew something was going down and no one would help her. Then, she had to be muzzled for 13 years while this woman ran her life. Makes me frustrated for her.  

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

What tf is Sam doing in a photo with Miley Cyrus and Adam Leber?? Esp as Adam had a client that had (or did) have a restraining order against Sam. Wtf :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Everything's so creepy. Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Dina Lapolt, Sam Lutfi, Adam Leber... They are part of a cult or something, I swear. 

It’s a very interesting theory, Lynne does write in her book about how she was interacting with Lutfi first, well, how would Lutfi even be able to get in contact with or around Lynne in the first place, he had to have gotten an in from someone and if I’m remembering correctly, Lou was already working with the Spears family, she just didn’t slither her way to Britney yet.

The thought that they could have been in cahoots from the beginning and being they both clearly have overgrown egos which could of led to a falling out and becoming enemies pointing the finger at each other to make oneself look innocent, isn’t that hard to believe.

43 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Thinking back to that email Britney allegedly sent her lawyer about Lou getting her address and sending her **** and being scared while Sam would do nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed helping Lou get to her.

EfjyxAKUYAEVMmZ?format=jpg&name=medium

i hoep they would use this letter in a documentary about #freebritney

I feel like Miley knows a lot more than she let's on... partly becos she is a stan like us which means she's invested in learning more and she has actual contacts in the industry

I would love for Miley to really come out and say what she really thinks but I believe she's been silenced before

14 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I feel like Miley knows a lot more than she let's on... partly becos she is a stan like us which means she's invested in learning more and she has actual contacts in the industry

I would love for Miley to really come out and say what she really thinks but I believe she's been silenced before

Miley knows a lot, but she won't talk because she's not able to.

Archived