Are Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor connected ?

Roger

20 minutes ago, Roger said:

Wow this is a lot of information to process but thank you for clarifying. You are onto something, you know so much. Lynne's narrative is definitely flawed.

What I don't understand is the the criminal defence part. Britney knew that someone was hiding ***** at her place and she wanted to protect herself, so she went to that master ? And then she checked into rehab to make it look like she was taking care of herself to get her custodial rights back ?

Also was Ally Sims an ally in the end ? 

I do think Alli Sims was an ally.

I go back and forth on whether Sam Lutfi became an ally, or whether he worked for Lou Taylor the entire time...No matter what, he has been very effective in keeping Britney in the conservatorship. They've been able to use him as a scapegoat and bring up "undue influence" every time he makes an appearance.

The criminal defence part...

Britney didn't lose physical custody until she checked into rehab — until that point she had the legal upper hand over Kevin.

I'm guessing she felt she needed to consult with a criminal defence attorney to avoid criminal charges...and checked into rehab as a way to avoid those.

Sam's lawsuit claimed he found "m**h" in her house...I thought he was referring to a period of time after she checked out of rehab, but maybe he's referring to before she checked into rehab?

That thought never occurred to me until I watched that video with Leah, her nanny, that is posted earlier in this thread or another similar thread. 

Leah's story matches up.

EDIT: Here it is. Thanks to @jordeezy for posting it because I'd never seen it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't know o lot of it!

The only thing that Alli denied that she was the one who introduced Brit to Sam (if it's really her, of course):

By the way, if Lynne already knew Sam, then maybe it was her who introduced Brit to him. Because somewhere(I think it was in a leaked email ) Sam told Lynne that he tried to reconcile her with Brit.

Interesting.

That makes even more sense! It all lines up.

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Interesting.

That makes even more sense! It all lines up.

If Lynne did that, she's even worse than I thought. I'm mortified by all of this, the whole thing sounds like a true crime documentary. But now you convinced me that Lou and Sam share a connection, and Larry can probably be linked into this. Maybe they tried to put Miley into a c-ship too ? 

I am still not recovering from all this info :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

If Lynne did that, she's even worse than I thought. I'm mortified by all of this, the whole thing sounds like a true crime documentary. But now you convinced me that Lou and Sam share a connection, and Larry can probably be linked into this. Maybe they tried to put Miley into a c-ship too ? 

I am still not recovering from all this info :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

There's a good reason why Netflix would be working on a documentary about the conservatorship.

...And hire a director who specializes in true crime!

Larry can definitely be linked to all of this. He's been in on it from Day #1.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So who has a copy of Lutfi's lawsuit against Britney?

There are documents out there where he claims that he brought in ****-sniffing dogs and found m**h in her home.

I used to have a copy, but they're on an old hard drive. 

That Lutfi lawsuit might be worth taking another look at.

I was thinking the same, why did he press charges again ? He wanted to get a bonus or a percentage of anything that happened when he was her "business manager", right ?

I am such a **** stan, back then I only focused on the music and career decisions and did not look into the drama at all.

8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s a very interesting theory, Lynne does write in her book about how she was interacting with Lutfi first, well, how would Lutfi even be able to get in contact with or around Lynne in the first place, he had to have gotten an in from someone and if I’m remembering correctly, Lou was already working with the Spears family, she just didn’t slither her way to Britney yet.

The thought that they could have been in cahoots from the beginning and being they both clearly have overgrown egos which could of led to a falling out and becoming enemies pointing the finger at each other to make oneself look innocent, isn’t that hard to believe.

I was just going to write this...I think they were in cahoots and then lou and the fam cut him out of the deal and made him the scapegoat....it is really strange and can't be a coincidence

Hollywood has always been a dark place but I believe the 2000s were the height of the corruption. Stars were being focused on through a personal lense vs. professional, and because of the tabloid money leeches like these two easily sold their “talent” to the young and vulnerable.
2010s focused much more on the mental health side of fame and personalized celebrities. That is most likely due to social media and evolution. 
Seems like the 2020s might be about making changes after all this exposure.
In a perfect world I’d like them too suffer consequences (jail time) but at the least I hope they lose all credibility and are forced to resign for life. Maybe a lengthy settlement fine as well.

They remind me of American politics. Republicans and Democrats are both evil (in my opinion) but people on the outside only see two opposing sides, therefor thinking they have to pick one when in reality they’re both equally bad. 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I was thinking the same, why did he press charges again ? He wanted to get a bonus or a percentage of anything that happened when he was her "business manager", right ?

I am such a **** stan, back then I only focused on the music and career decisions and did not look into the drama at all.

He filed a civil suit...It's a bit different than criminal charges. He made allegations, and then forced the Spears into court to try to disprove his allegations.

One of the allegations is that Britney made an oral contract with him to be her manager...Meaning he'd make a 15% cut of everything she earned.

"I'm getting $800,000 a month even when I'm not working. You will get 15 percent of that." 

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-biggest-revelations-trial/story?id=17553168

For comparison, here's what Larry Rudolph makes:

"Larry's cut is 10% of the gross."

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

I'll work on digging up those original court docs from the Lutfi lawsuit...The allegations seemed outrageous to most of the fanbase, but they fit in exactly with what I'd already pieced together through Lynne's book and other sources.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Also, think about how this story may fit in with the Lutfi/Lou Taylor relationship:

I believe it's all connected...It's really just one big story when it's all tied together.

I need ur help. I know there were stories about Britney having post partum depression in 2007, I think Lynne mentioned on her book? 

And what about Lynne siding with Kevin to make Britney go to rehab. I know Britney was angry with her after that (theres even a video of her saying ironically she was praying for her), but do u have evidence she really was colluding with Kevin? What about the story that she was at Kevins house when Britney tried to see them and he didnt allow her, the same night she attacked the paparazzo with an umbrella? Can u help me with that? Bc It seems like they used Britney's post partum depression against Britney fo force her to go to rehab. Also the fact Kevin wasnt allowing her to see the boys, right? 

1 minute ago, Ezra said:

Why did that Deep Dive series paint him as a good guy?  I've never had a single good feeling about him

Strangely, I've never caught Sam Lutfi in a lie.

I believe he has so much dirt on Lou and Daddy Spears that he's been blackmailing them, or threatening them in some way.

Constant restraining orders — and the conservatorship — are the only two ways they can keep him at bay.

Or...He's still working for them.

I just can't figure out which it is. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I need ur help. I know there were stories about Britney having post partum depression in 2007, I think Lynne mentioned on her book? 

And what about Lynne siding with Kevin to make Britney go to rehab. I know Britney was angry with her after that (theres even a video of her saying ironically she was praying for her), but do u have evidence she really was colluding with Kevin? What about the story that she was at Kevins house when Britney tried to see them and he didnt allow her, the same night she attacked the paparazzo with an umbrella? Can u help me with that? Bc It seems like they used Britney's post partum depression against Britney fo force her to go to rehab. Also the fact Kevin wasnt allowing her to see the boys, right? 

I don't know...I think Britney was claiming it was post partem  depression, but her family was claiming it was something much worse.

Some of the answers you're looking for are on Page #2 of this thread.

Look for the "Go to the light and see Jesus" video...It's in that loooooong post.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I do think Alli Sims was an ally.

There are some who say that "they clearly remember Alli Sims was using Britney's connections and fame to launch a music career WHILE Britney was going through her breakdown."

To be fair, she was young too but its worth taking into account.

One thing for sure is that Britney was not addicted to (or using) illicit *****.  She always tested negative during that year.

48 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hollywood has always been a dark place but I believe the 2000s were the height of the corruption. Stars were being focused on through a personal lense vs. professional, and because of the tabloid money leeches like these two easily sold their “talent” to the young and vulnerable.

To me, it was up to Britney to get out of this after In The Zone in the years 2004-2005.

She herself was battling her label; I don't really understand why she at the least did not overhaul her record contract to her advantage given her past success, if not leave her label to start her own if she wanted to keep releasing music.  Did Larry Rudolph really have her sign an unyielding long-term contract near the beginning of her career?

@PokemonSpears This thread is a great explanation of why I think a temporary conservatorship would have been beneficial for Britney if it was the right people at the helm. People with good intentions (e.g. Felicia Culotta combined with Bessemer Trust).

I believe Sam Lutfi actually may have worked for Lou M. Taylor...and may still.

Separating her from Lutfi may have meant separating her from Lou.

30 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

There are some who say that "they clearly remember Alli Sims was using Britney's connections and fame to launch a music career WHILE Britney was going through her breakdown."

To be fair, she was young too but its worth taking into account.

One thing for sure is that Britney was not addicted to (or using) illicit *****.  She always tested negative during that year.

To me, it was up to Britney to get out of this after In The Zone in the years 2004-2005.

She herself was battling her label; I don't really understand why she at the least did not overhaul her record contract to her advantage given her past success, if not leave her label to start her own if she wanted to keep releasing music.  Did Larry Rudolph really have her sign an unyielding long-term contract near the beginning of her career?

Oh, Alli was totally gunning for a singing career!

However, to me, it seemed like something Britney encouraged — just being supportive of her cousin/friend.

The same goes for Adnan and all of the paps at the time. She was on friendly terms with them on most days. She knew they could make hundreds of thousands of dollars off of her and put food on the table for their families.

She's a charitable Queen. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Larry? She fired him in October of 2004.

But then he reappeared in November of 2006, only to ship her off to rehab three months later...Whose idea was that? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

EDIT:

A very important read...

27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know...I think Britney was claiming it was post partem  depression, but her family was claiming it was something much worse.

Some of the answers you're looking for are on Page #2 of this thread.

Look for the "Go to the light and see Jesus" video...It's in that loooooong post.

Could u please find for me (I never read her book) what Lynne says about Britney having post partum depression on her book?

Ill read ur post, thanks!!! 

Btw, do u remember last year when MVK said smt very pro cship like "the judge doesnt care about public pressure"? Im trying to find the video where he said that. I think it was an ET one. 

44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Strangely, I've never caught Sam Lutfi in a lie.

I believe he has so much dirt on Lou and Daddy Spears that he's been blackmailing them, or threatening them in some way.

Constant restraining orders — and the conservatorship — are the only two ways they can keep him at bay.

Or...He's still working for them.

I just can't figure out which it is. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But having dirt on someone doesn't make you a good person with good intentions.  For example, if some people were abusing me and some bad guy who used to be in my life and has dirt on my abusers doesn't automatically that guy a good guy.  A stupid analogy, but I digress.

Archived