Are Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor connected ?

Roger

43 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I feel like Miley knows a lot more than she let's on... partly becos she is a stan like us which means she's invested in learning more and she has actual contacts in the industry

I would love for Miley to really come out and say what she really thinks but I believe she's been silenced before

It's weird how she backtracked, and at the same time she used to share the same management than Britney. It's no coincidence if you ask me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Circus Leader said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they even worked together to get Britney falling into the cship and then Lou cut Sam out of the picture.

The only theory that kinda makes sense to me is that they indeed worked together to get her into the c-ship, but maybe they initially had someone else in mind as Britney's conservator other than her dad. And when he got into the picture, he cut Lutfi out entirely (which he did), but Lou somehow manipulated Jamie to get involved by choosing to side with him. That's why Lutfi and Lou hate each other now. This is just my silly far-fetched theory tho.

7 hours ago, phareezy said:

Thinking back to that email Britney allegedly sent her lawyer about Lou getting her address and sending her **** and being scared while Sam would do nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed helping Lou get to her.

EfjyxAKUYAEVMmZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh god I’ve never seen this before. It breaks my heart how Britney’s life has turned, I hope she gets to be free and happy and live life the way she wants.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

4 hours ago, phareezy said:

Thinking back to that email Britney allegedly sent her lawyer about Lou getting her address and sending her **** and being scared while Sam would do nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed helping Lou get to her.

EfjyxAKUYAEVMmZ?format=jpg&name=medium

“We told her a million times to leave me alone and now she is saying she is going to visit my drunk ******* father in Kentwood. I don’t care about him but she could easily find my mother and hurt her”

I’ve never seen this before, wow Britney really doesn’t like Jamie. Not that I’m surprised, he was never there for her until he and Lou got together and exploited her breakdown to have access to her money.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

“We told her a million times to leave me alone and now she is saying she is going to visit my drunk ******* father in Kentwood. I don’t care about him but she could easily find my mother and hurt her”

I’ve never seen this before, wow Britney really doesn’t like Jamie. Not that I’m surprised, he was never there for her until he and Lou got together and exploited her breakdown to have access to her money.

Does get together mean they are together as a couple?:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: because I feel like I've seen this hinted a few times, but never read anything straightforward about it and now my imagination does things I didn't ask for:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Abso-*******-lotely.

Exhibit A:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007. "Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]

Exhibit B:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Ask yourself...

Why would Lynne Spears attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars, as well as discuss shoe and jewelry endorsements, with the same "swarthy" man who had already called to tell her that ***** were planted in her daughter's home?

Why would Lynne Spears include tidbits like this in her own book if she wasn't trying to cover her (and Lou's) own ***** over what they had done?

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

But is it really Sam Lutfi ? or just someone similar ?

That's 100% Sam Lutfi.

My theory...

The reason that Miley and Adam aren't concerned about him in this photo is that they know damned well that Lutfi and Lou/Lynne had a falling out, and that Lutfi ultimately went rogue. 

He was made a scapegoat by Team CON. But there's far more to the story than they want to admit.

47 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Well, keep in mind this is an alleged email Britney sent. No confirmation if it's real (although it feels and sounds very much like something she would have sent) but if it is, it's pretty damning. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Abso-*******-lotely.

Exhibit A:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007. "Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]

Exhibit B:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Ask yourself...

Why would Lynne Spears attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars, as well as discuss shoe and jewelry endorsements, with the same "swarthy" man who had already called to tell her that ***** were planted in her daughter's home?

Why would Lynne Spears include tidbits like this in her own book if she wasn't trying to cover her (and Lou's) own ***** over what they had done?

I love your posts lately, you have a lot of knowledge, but I didn't understand your point here. What do you mean exactly ? What was Lynne covering ? Sorry if I sound dumb :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I love your posts lately, you have a lot of knowledge, but I didn't understand your point here. What do you mean exactly ? What was Lynne covering ? Sorry if I sound dumb :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

It's okay...My post probably only makes sense to those who have read "Through The Storm" cover to cover.

So what I'm getting at is this...

And this is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Alli Sims drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

EDIT:

Here's a chronological timeline that shows all of the dates I've listed above:

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's okay...My post probably only makes sense to those who have read "Through The Storm" cover to cover.

So what I'm getting at is this...

And this is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Ali Simms drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Wow this is a lot of information to process but thank you for clarifying. You are onto something, you know so much. Lynne's narrative is definitely flawed.

What I don't understand is the criminal defence part. Britney knew that someone was hiding ***** at her place and she wanted to protect herself, so she went to that lawyer ? And then she checked into rehab to make it look like she was taking care of herself, to get her custodial rights back ?

Also, was Ally Sims a Britney ally in the end ? 

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't know o lot of it!

The only thing that Alli denied that she was the one who introduced Brit to Sam (if it's really her, of course):

By the way, if Lynne already knew Sam, then maybe it was her who introduced Brit to him. Because somewhere(I think it was in a leaked email ) Sam told Lynne that he tried to reconcile her with Brit.

Archived