Are Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor connected ?

Roger

16 minutes ago, Ezra said:

But having dirt on someone doesn't make you a good person with good intentions.  For example, if some people were abusing me and some bad guy who used to be in my life and has dirt on my abusers doesn't automatically that guy a good guy.  A stupid analogy, but I digress.

I think he's a little maggot.

However...

He's got some crazy dirt on them. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@PokemonSpears This thread is a great explanation of why I think a temporary conservatorship would have been beneficial for Britney if it was the right people at the helm. People with good intentions (e.g. Felicia Culotta combined with Bessemer Trust).

I believe Sam Lutfi actually may have worked for Lou M. Taylor...and may still.

Separating her from Lutfi may have meant separating her from Lou.

still the conservatorship isn't valid, I don't know what else there is to discuss :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: even if it was temporary, she could've gone back to meet or associate with anyone she liked afterwards.

Yes, we all loathe Lutfi and Lou, and we don't know, and seriously I don't care if they're connected or not, but why does anyone need to "protect" Britney, or anyone for that matter, from these people or someone else? People need to live their life and have the right to screw up, mess with the wrong people and learn from their mistakes. Nobody liked Kevin either, but she needed to live that to learn and grow.

What is the worst that could've happened, to lose all her money to Lutfi? Well, that was HER money, and it would've been nobody else's business but hers. The trust for her kids existed since several years prior, so it's not like they were gonna be affected, and in the worst case, she had already lost custody, so technically Kevin was the one that had to provide for them, not Britney.

We all want the best for Britney as fans, and her family and friends most likely too, but it's unrealistic (and kind of nuts) to pretend that she NEEDS to be protected at all costs from evil, as if she was some sort of defenseless, fragile, porcelain doll that doesn't know better. And this is assuming that they even care about Britney's well-being and that they weren't just worried about losing the family business.

And ultimately I don't really think they're connected, they separated her from Lutfi but Lou has been more involved in her life and family than anyone for the majority of the cship, so I don't know how that makes sense.

But anyways, if by temporary you mean a couple of days just to place some restraining orders against Lutfi and company, maybe so, but if they followed the process as the law dictates, I'm convinced an unbiased judge wouldn't have granted it, when we know of people with old relatives with dementia whose conservatorships get denied, because it's SO hard to prove someone needs it. Besides, if it was true that Lutfi and Lou are connected, putting Lutfi away wouldn't have saved her from Lou anyways, 'cause that hypothetical relationship has never been confirmed by either of them and Lou was already involved with Jamie Lynne.

I can confirm they actually do. I have a friend who actually knows Sam. I saw Sam commenting on his posts and was like "WTF" . Turned out the friend was dating Courtney's daughter.

My friend messaged me in the summer last year saying "you were right about Sam" after I warned him of the shadiness. Apparently Sam wanted to play with his feet and was over creepy and they ended up having a fight in the middle of London. 

The friend said Sam was trying to pressure him into a Hollywood acting career and said he could help him achieve that bla bla. It was all so surreal for me to hear from someone I know and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen Sam commenting on his posts regularly! 

@Steel Magnolia 

Does Lynne really say this on the book?

Britney would lash out at me, accusing me of siding with Kevin and letting him have the boys.” Lynne added that when Britney left rehab, “her anger at me had not cooled. In fact, she refused to speak to me, and our estrangement lasted an excruciating seven months.”

It's a story of a father who has had to step up and take action that he never thought he would have to take....actions that didn't perhaps endear his daughter to him."

Jamie Spears ultimately had to "force his daughter into rehab," counsel said. "He had to take her kids away. He had to get her into a conservatorship."

Britney underwent treatment at Promises in Malibu in early 2007 and ex-husband Kevin Federline was awarded primary custody of their sons, Sean and Jayden, that October. The conservatorship was established in February 2008 after Britney had been briefly hospitalized twice for psychiatric issues at UCLA Medical Center.

At the same time, Jamie took control of his daughter's estate, he and ex-wife Lynne (they have since reconciled, according to Gladstone)

Britney's manager Larry Rudolph called Jamie out in Louisiana and told him he suspected the singer was using ***** again. When Jamie arrived in L.A., Britney had shaved her head, Gladstone recounted.

According to the attorney, Jamie told her, "You are going to kill yourself or one of your kids," and that's when he pushed her to go to rehab. Britney flew to Antigua for treatment, but flew right back. Then she checked into Promises, but left after a day, prompting Federline to start proceedings to get permanent full custody of the boys. Finally, she returned to Promises for a full month, but when she left at the end of February 2007, she wasn't talking to Jamie and Lynne, Gladstone said.

Lutfi, whose attorney said yesterday that he tried to get Britney to reconnect with her parents, started texting Jamie, contact the elder Spears didn't want, Gladstone said. 

That October, she lost custody of her kids and Jamie was becoming "more and more scared" due to what he was hearing about Lutfi, Gladstone said. Britney's dad started looking into a conservatorship then, but legally he didn't have grounds at the time.

https://www.eonline.com/news/355726/britney-spears-changed-by-justin-timberlake-breakup-family-attorney-says-at-trial

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Strangely, I've never caught Sam Lutfi in a lie.

I believe he has so much dirt on Lou and Daddy Spears that he's been blackmailing them, or threatening them in some way.

Constant restraining orders — and the conservatorship — are the only two ways they can keep him at bay.

Or...He's still working for them.

I just can't figure out which it is. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I’ve been thinking of that myself. Nearly all of this Lutfi info is still new to me, but imo, there’s no way he’d continue to be a loose end if they weren’t threatened by him.

Their “shots” at him are slaps on the wrist, they seem to avoid Depositions, and even something as small as Lou’s comment on IG some months ago about the alleged email was immediately removed once Lutfi filed a c&d. That’s too easy if they really were able to silence him and keep him at bay for good.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

@Steel Magnolia 

Does Lynne really say this on the book?

Britney would lash out at me, accusing me of siding with Kevin and letting him have the boys.” Lynne added that when Britney left rehab, “her anger at me had not cooled. In fact, she refused to speak to me, and our estrangement lasted an excruciating seven months.”

Yes, she said that in her book.

And yes, that is accurate. They didn't speak for seven months.

This is the time period that Lutfi pushed his way in.

6 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I can confirm they actually do. I have a friend who actually knows Sam. I saw Sam commenting on his posts and was like "WTF" . Turned out the friend was dating Courtney's daughter.

My friend messaged me in the summer last year saying "you were right about Sam" after I warned him of the shadiness. Apparently Sam wanted to play with his feet and was over creepy and they ended up having a fight in the middle of London. 

The friend said Sam was trying to pressure him into a Hollywood acting career and said he could help him achieve that bla bla. It was all so surreal for me to hear from someone I know and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen Sam commenting on his posts regularly! 

Sam is all over Slo4n's YouTube comment section too. We all know Slo4n may have good intentions but he spreads lots of misinformation as well. Sam gives me bad vibes. 

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

still the conservatorship isn't valid, I don't know what else there is to discuss :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: even if it was temporary, she could've gone back to meet or associate with anyone she liked afterwards.

Yes, we all loathe Lutfi and Lou, and we don't know, and seriously I don't care if they're connected or not, but why does anyone need to "protect" Britney, or anyone for that matter, from these people or someone else? People need to live their life and have the right to screw up, mess with the wrong people and learn from their mistakes. Nobody liked Kevin either, but she needed to live that to learn and grow.

What is the worst that could've happened, to lose all her money to Lutfi? Well, that was HER money, and it would've been nobody else's business but hers. The trust for her kids existed since several years prior, so it's not like they were gonna be affected, and in the worst case, she had already lost custody, so technically Kevin was the one that had to provide for them, not Britney.

We all want the best for Britney as fans, and her family and friends most likely too, but it's unrealistic (and kind of nuts) to pretend that she NEEDS to be protected at all costs from evil, as if she was some sort of defenseless, fragile, porcelain doll that doesn't know better. And this is assuming that they even care about Britney's well-being and that they weren't just worried about losing the family business.

And ultimately I don't really think they're connected, they separated her from Lutfi but Lou has been more involved in her life and family than anyone for the majority of the cship, so I don't know how that makes sense.

But anyways, if by temporary you mean a couple of days just to place some restraining orders against Lutfi and company, maybe so, but if they followed the process as the law dictates, I'm convinced an unbiased judge wouldn't have granted it, when we know of people with old relatives with dementia whose conservatorships get denied, because it's SO hard to prove someone needs it. Besides, if it was true that Lutfi and Lou are connected, putting Lutfi away wouldn't have saved her from Lou anyways, 'cause that hypothetical relationship has never been confirmed by either of them and Lou was already involved with Jamie Lynne.

The worst that could have happened is Britney could have wound up dead.

And no, it is not an exaggeration in any way to state that. A large part of the fanbase at the time was fearful of it. I was personally checking the news as soon as I rolled out of bed every morning to make sure she had made it through the night.

You do realize the temporary conservatorship was supposed to last until February 13, 2008, right?

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

It kept being extended by weeks and months at a time, but it could have ended at any time between February 13, 2008 and the end of the Circus tour and not have done any lasting damage...If the right people were at the helm.

Years ago, there used to be fans who would post here who were under conservatorships themselves. As they explained it, their lives were so overwhelming to them, and the thought of small tasks would give them so much anxiety, that e.g. having someone else take over their finances, gave them a huge sense of relief. The goal of their conservatorships was to assist them in coping with daily tasks — not to control them. 

@Haburo Has been posting about this...There is a difference between a probate conservatorship and a mental health conservatorship. It sounds like the problem with Britney's conservatorship is that it is a probate conservatorship. Maybe Haburo can help explain a bit more about the difference?

EDIT:

Also...The Lou and Lutfi connection...

I believe Lutfi was nothing more than a "tool" to Lou...He was good at his job, and because he was good at his job it meant that Britney's Team could not only keep an eye on her in their absence, but that he drove her directly into their arms. 

I believe the conservatorship exists today because of Lutfi's participation. (Whether he and Lou are actually connected or not.) They scammed her into the temporary conservatorship through "dementia" (and yes, there is a thing called "****-induced dementia.") Thanks, Lutfi! They've kept her in a permanent conservatorship through "susceptible to undue influence." Again, thanks Lutfi! 

Whether working with them, or against them, Lutfi has managed to be their scapegoat the entire time.

If Britney had a conservator who had her best interests at heart, that person would have been able to protect her from Lutfi and Lou at the same time. They are both predatory, just in different ways.

5 hours ago, VioletWoolf said:

I’ve been thinking of that myself. Nearly all of this Lutfi info is still new to me, but imo, there’s no way he’d continue to be a loose end if they weren’t threatened by him.

Their “shots” at him are slaps on the wrist, they seem to avoid Depositions, and even something as small as Lou’s comment on IG some months ago about the alleged email was immediately removed once Lutfi filed a c&d. That’s too easy if they really were able to silence him and keep him at bay for good.

Ya, there's definitely something odd going on there.

They're terrified of him. Yet at the same time, they've never gone after him.

What happened to the LAPD investigation into him? They originally accused him of stealing things from Britney's house, but no charges ever arose. And they accused him of drugging her, yet no charges resulted from that, either.

It's as if they accuse each other of things that are almost true, but not entirely true, so that none of them get caught in a lie later on, and none of them ever face any repercussions.

For example, Sam did admit to drugging her  — but with her own prescription medication that she was supposed to be taking herself. The only difference is he was crushing it and putting it in her food, and it was mixing with other medications she was already taking.

And Sam does have a huge treasure trove of letters, photos, CD's, and I suspect some voicemails — but I wouldn't be shocked if he was asked by Britney to remove them from her house before her father could gain access.

It's all sleight of hand with these folks. They're slippery with their words so that they don't get caught later on.

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I also still not so sure that they are connected... Sam has been in the Hollywood circle for a long time, so it is not so surprising if Lou and Sam preyed upon the same stars who were in a very vulnerable state, cuz they were very easy preys.

After what @Steel Magnolia wrote, for some reason it seems to me that it was Lynne who introduced Sam to Brit...

article-0-000A6A7000000578-549_468x451.j

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The worst that could have happened is Britney could have wound up dead.

Well, Sam stuck to Courtney for 8,5 years and she is still alive... So I don't think it's worth exaggerating

This is what she wrote:

1d7f5ec51818.jpg

It seems to me Sam is just a parasite who sticks to prey and lives at someone else's expense... 

Team con is much worse than Sam. So Brit's been stuck with the worst option for 13 years. Of course, ideally, it would be better if neither Sam nor Lou appeared in her life, but...

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I also still not so sure that they are connected... Sam has been in the Hollywood circle for a long time, so it is not so surprising if Lou and Sam preyed upon the same stars who were in a very vulnerable state, cuz they were very easy preys.

After what @Steel Magnolia wrote, for some reason it seems to me that it was Lynne who introduced Sam to Brit...

article-0-000A6A7000000578-549_468x451.j

Well, Sam stuck to Courtney for 8,5 years and she is still alive... So I don't think it's worth exaggerating

This is what she wrote:

1d7f5ec51818.jpg

It seems to me Sam is just a parasite who sticks to prey and lives at someone else's expense... 

Team con is much worse than Sam. So Brit's been stuck with the worst option for 13 years. Of course, ideally, it would be better if neither Sam nor Lou appeared in her life, but...

In February of 2008, I used to wake up each morning to check the news to make sure Britney hadn't died overnight.

So, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say the situation was getting to be dire...Once Sam started crushing her meds and putting them in her food, there was a marked deterioration of her mental health. I've also seen emails over the years showing Britney had forewarning that her father was about to apply for a conservatorship, so her stress levels were understandably rising. In the week leading up to her second 5150 she was chugging Red Bull, staying up for days on end, and speeding around canyon roads to get away from the paps. It just got more and more worrisome with each passing day.

As for how Britney met Sam...

If you think it could be Lynne who introduced them...

How do you think Lynne initially was introduced to Sam? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

britney had 0 allies in 2007. not her mom, not sam, and definitely not alli. EVERYONE was fighting over pieces of her to exploit (allegedly). however, those were britney's choices to make. who SHE involved in her life was her choice. i remember reading that in 2007 she had a monthly income of around $700K so i think financially, she would've been okay no matter what

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If you think it could be Lynne who introduced them...

How do you think Lynne initially was introduced to Sam? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Since Sam has connections with the paparazzi, he could find Lynne through them, and they also could fill him with information and rumors about the situation around Britney, her relationship with her momrumors that he could use to gain Lynne's trust or interest ...

And in her book, in the excerpt that you posted , Lynne herself admitted that she was the first who met him and how.

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)
Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.
So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

And since Sam was hunting Brit for some time, he used Lynne to get to her... using tactics that he will reconcile her with Brit, because he has already used this tactic before:

According to Blender, Haines said he and Lutfi met on Myspace.com in 2005 when Haines was struggling with relationships with his relatives and friends. The two became tight pals, Haines told the magazine, and Lutfi emphasized that he could be a mediator between Haines and his family.

15 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Dont tell me this was ur friend? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

https://www.thecut.com/amp/2018/10/ross-butler-denies-involvement-in-isaiah-silva-******-plot.html 

On 2/15/2021 at 2:19 AM, UnyewsualYew said:

Wait what?? Ugh this is all messed up. So your friend a guy was getting weird behavior from Sam? 

Just now, Ken Doll said:

Wait what?? Ugh this is all messed up. So your friend a guy was getting weird behavior from Sam? 

Basically yes. Ive known him for 7 years - we arent CLOSE but i messaged him once i saw Sam commenting on his posts asking how the fuq he knew Sam Lutfi and then when he messaged me months later telling me i was right to warn him ,I got him straight over to my place the same night, fed him plenty of alcohol and he spilled the deets. He said Lutfi is unhinged and as always got way too close for comfort and Lutfi likes feet lol

I aint saying all the details are cold hard facts as I have no way of proving such but this guy aint a britney fan and really didnt bring up britney at all - only spoke of his own experiences.

Archived