Gaga reacts to Ari's 34+35 remix video IG post: "this is gonna break the internet"

Break the internet.... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I love Ariana but this video was lame and a half.... so uninspired and quite frankly I think anything Megan is in - tends to be just the same old lazy **** of standing around, shakin @ZZ and changing into two outfits... 

nothing about ariana’s current videography has been anything close to breaking the internet. lmao Gaga is annoying :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Break the internet? I- She should instead post about Britney :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She is a hypocrite! She will only speak when she feel like she can get some limelight. It’s shocking that she spoke a lot about depression and PTST, but in Britney’s case she is quiet. Although she was also quiet for a long time after trump was elected so I am not shocked..

• Like 2

Serving 55 year old aunt trying to sound hip by using outdated slang around her niece. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

As for the comments about her not speaking up about the #FreeBritney movement, I honestly don't care if she does or not, because it's a lose-lose situation for her either way. If she speaks up about it some will praise her, but a few folks (especially around here) will still drag her for not speaking up sooner or because they think that she's being insincere and just following the crowd. And if she doesn't speak up, she'll still be dragged for not supporting Britney even though there's dozens of other popstars that haven't spoken about the movement either.

And tbh, given how out of touch she's been lately, there's a chance that she doesn't even know about the movement since she spends most of her time promoting Oreos and stalking Ariana's Instagram.

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Serving 55 year old aunt trying to sound hip by using outdated slang around her niece. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

As for the comments about her not speaking up about the #FreeBritney movement, I honestly don't care if she does or not, because it's a lose-lose situation for her either way. If she speaks up about it some will praise her, but a few folks (especially around here) will still drag her for not speaking up sooner or because they think that she's being insincere and just following the crowd. And if she doesn't speak up, she'll still be dragged for not supporting Britney even though there's dozens of other popstars that haven't spoken about the movement either.

And tbh, given how out of touch she's been lately, there's a chance that she doesn't even know about the movement since she spends most of her time promoting Oreos and stalking Ariana's Instagram.

Out of touch what?! How could you think that :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

c3302c12-1d52-11eb-b7fe-f03b0d739530

• Haha 1

yuh. Her comment already broke the Internet. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

7 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

support Britney like you did Kesha!

She might have learned her lesson when supporting Kesha! 

6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

She is a hypocrite! She will only speak when she feel like she can get some limelight. It’s shocking that she spoke a lot about depression and PTST, but in Britney’s case she is quiet. Although she was also quiet for a long time after trump was elected so I am not shocked..

GTY-lady-gaga-ml-161109_16x9_992.jpg 
Gaga just few moments after Trump was elected. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: She might have not said a thing but she was right in front of the Trump Tower doing this.

6 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

She should be addressing the Britney situation.

Anyway, I am quite shocked that she hasn't spoke about Britney too. I would expect her be in the frontline, fight for Ms. Britney Bitxh. To be honest, I feel the same way about Rihanna. Both ladies spoke about many issues, yet for some reason they are quiet about Britney. There might be something behind the scenes going on that we know nothing about. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

5 hours ago, Stefani said:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block