• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, REALWeirdboiz said:

Sorry but this is FAN MADE :clownery_makeup_meme:

I did a filter with same process as the filtered acapellas are done with the track and the official instrumental. So I inverted one of the tracks and mix them together matching the timing and isolating the "new stems", but at the end the "missing part" of the "new leak" doesn't match in timing with the original leak.

If this was real, at 3:42 Britney's voice shouldn't sound like compressed as it sounds, that's because that part does not match, so... fan made. End of story, anyways it's a good edit.

Listen by yourself ;)

https://dbree.org/v/601b12

Thank you

22 hours ago, Circuit said:

TFTW's leak vs OG leak (I converted TFTW's leak to 44.1kHz so that it could be comparable)

0EnzbFp.png

oZLkRyA.png

Besides the kbps, you can see that TFTW's leak is SLIGHTLY higher quality. Compare the spectrums before the drums come in.

I don't think this is the official complete song, but this IS real

Those blue lines showcasing at the top could be the new beats that ofc are in better quality than the leak. The narrative of the stems being around is fake, we had a talk with the guy who sourced the full demo before it was cut (the one that leaked yesterday) and he said the stems were not around. Keep in mind that this guy had the song for a couple of years now and it is a very trustable source.

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Thank you

Those blue lines showcasing at the top could be the new beats that ofc are in better quality than the leak. The narrative of the stems being around is fake, we had a talk with the guy who sourced the full demo before it was cut (the one that leaked yesterday) and he said the stems were not around. Keep in mind that this guy had the song for a couple of years now and it is a very trustable source.

Keep in mind that our source is also very trustable. We've got multitracks etc from him.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Thank you

I didn’t do this spek right, OP sent me the unedited file and I compared. It’s actually lower quality, HOWEVER, the ending is different, so it makes sense that it wouldn’t match up at the end. The drums also seem too complex for some average trader to make. I don’t think it’s the official final mix at all, but I’m pretty sure it’s real TBH

21 hours ago, Circuit said:

I didn’t do this spek right, OP sent me the unedited file and I compared. It’s actually lower quality, HOWEVER, the ending is different, so it makes sense that it wouldn’t match up at the end. The drums also seem too complex for some average trader to make. I don’t think it’s the official final mix at all, but I’m pretty sure it’s real TBH

@REALWeirdboizjust recreated it on logic pro (https://dbree.org/v/601b12), it's not easy, but it's definitely reachable and that mix sounds off. According to the source of the full demo, stems of this are not around and this mix is fanmade.

Archived