Seal it with a Kiss Demo (titled Scream and Shout)

KrisJ

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I remember this demo. Unfortunately, I don't think it's real.

When Scream and Shout was getting hyped before its released, there was a string of these demos all titled Scream and Shout, I'm in right there was also a TTWE version too. They were all the same; someone took the melodies and productions from Femme Fatale songs, and rewrote lyrics, and titled them Scream and Shout, so that when people searched the song title, they found these.

This. I remember the exact same TTWE demo.

”take me out I wanna oh oh oh oh oh 

scream and shout I wanna oh oh oh oh’

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

SIWAK couldve been n5, criminal isnt full on ballad and it did do pretyy well on Europe. I remember hearing it on radio all the time with her other femme fatale singles!

Criminal video got blocked due to trashy try hard uncomfortable to watch nude shower scene.

It ruined any chance of chart succes.

But at the end of the day it was a bad single choice. And it ruined album momentum.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Criminal video got blocked due to trashy try hard uncomfortable to watch nude shower scene.

It ruined any chance of chart succes.

But at the end of the day it was a bad single choice. And it ruined album momentum.

They definitely could of added seal it with a kiss  or trip to your heart before criminal..FF was a solid album they could of easily made 5 singles 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

They definitely could of added seal it with a kiss  or trip to your heart before criminal..FF was a solid album they could of easily made 5 singles 

Literally 80% of the album was trendy for it's time and single worth it. If her team and label weren't music business abomination. They could have milked that album for all it's worth aka what Katy did with her first few eras.

But sadly ever since Circus all they cared about Money. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

I miss this kind of music :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

me too tbh, i got so bored of this minimized basic pop they are giving us lately :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I can't even bop to it, its just so slow and minimal :orangu_orangutan_ape: Isn't music supposed to make us feel happy and dance? It's not my fault gen Z is depressed for no obvious reason and now they demand music that resembles their boring mental state :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Easy There said:

SIWAK should have been FFs 4th single. They should have milked that album for all it was worth. Especially because radio was on board 4 her pop/edm angers.

But ofc fans wanted a ballad as a single. Which is ridiculous considering she had 1 successful ballad her entire career 

Once again spewing nonsense and bull****. First of all, Criminal isn’t a ballad. Secondly, the majority of Britney’s ballads were all successful and/or acclaimed. Not to mention, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a pop artist releasing a ballad or mid-tempo, especially for someone like Britney who desperately needed a rebrand last decade. Third, SIWAK was obviously a filler track and would have tanked.  Lyrical content was sub-par and meaningless. Look, I’m not a big fan of Criminal per se but you can’t deny that song’s longevity and relevance. If anything, How I Roll should have been released as the 5th single considering the production is top-tier and still sounds fresh. Thank you and good day. 

16 hours ago, Easy There said:

Literally 80% of the album was trendy for it's time and single worth it. If her team and label weren't music business abomination. They could have milked that album for all it's worth aka what Katy did with her first few eras.

But sadly ever since Circus all they cared about Money. 

Not you comparing songs from Teenage Dream like Title track, ET, Last Friday Night, Firework, California Girls, etc. to Femme Fatale. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

And not you saying she should have milked that album when she was obviously fatigued and drained throughout the entire era and wasn’t willing to put in the extra work. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Worms...worms for brains. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

41 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Once again spewing nonsense and bull****. First of all, Criminal isn’t a ballad. Secondly, the majority of Britney’s ballads were all successful and/or acclaimed. Not to mention, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a pop artist releasing a ballad or mid-tempo, especially for someone like Britney who desperately needed a rebrand last decade. Third, SIWAK was obviously a filler track and would have tanked.  Lyrical content was sub-par and meaningless. Look, I’m not a big fan of Criminal per se but you can’t deny that song’s longevity and relevance. If anything, How I Roll should have been released as the 5th single considering the production is top-tier and still sounds fresh. Thank you and good day. 

31 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Not you comparing songs from Teenage Dream like Title track, ET, Last Friday Night, Firework, California Girls, etc. to Femme Fatale. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

And not you saying she should have milked that album when she was obviously fatigued and drained throughout the entire era and wasn’t willing to put in the extra work. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Worms...worms for brains. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Why are you quoting me. I thought there was an agreement of not to interact with each other .