Seal it with a Kiss Demo (titled Scream and Shout)

KrisJ

I remember this demo. Unfortunately, I don't think it's real.

When Scream and Shout was getting hyped before its released, there was a string of these demos all titled Scream and Shout, I'm in right there was also a TTWE version too. They were all the same; someone took the melodies and productions from Femme Fatale songs, and rewrote lyrics, and titled them Scream and Shout, so that when people searched the song title, they found these.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I remember this demo. Unfortunately, I don't think it's real.

When Scream and Shout was getting hyped before its released, there was a string of these demos all titled Scream and Shout, I'm in right there was also a TTWE version too. They were all the same; someone took the melodies and productions from Femme Fatale songs, and rewrote lyrics, and titled them Scream and Shout, so that when people searched the song title, they found these.

Really? I never heard of this. Either way I quite like this and I think I might prefer it over Seal It With a Kiss.

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

SIWAK should have been FFs 4th single. They should have milked that album for all it was worth. Especially because radio was on board 4 her pop/edm angers.

But ofc fans wanted a ballad as a single. Which is ridiculous considering she had 1 successful ballad her entire career 

SIWAK couldve been n5, criminal isnt full on ballad and it did do pretyy well on Europe. I remember hearing it on radio all the time with her other femme fatale singles!

• Love 2