What are the best songs off "Glory?" (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

I honestly hate that Make Me was a single at all never mind the first single :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:  it all but killed the album before it had even started. 

If I’m Dancing should have been a single. It was already generating interest when Glory first dropped. It’s catchy and super radio friendly. Plus that producer ended up being hot with Dua Lipa New Rules shortly after that. 

Slumber Party was so Britney and was the perfect single choice. I love the video. She didn’t need Tinashe I really don’t get what their deal was with that. If it was going to be a collab it would have been better to have did it with a massive star not Tinashe :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I would have also made this 4th single not second.

She missed the boat totally with Change Your Mind. The whole Spanish vibe became very popular and she could have set the trend for that by releasing it as 3rd single. She clearly likes the song as she performed it on POM. It’s a very **** Britney song and she suits the vibe of the song. 

What You Need should have been removed in place for Mood Ring which should have been on the original album along with SITS. Matches I could take or leave. 

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Happy Friday team! 

So, you guys are going to kill me for sharing this :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Remember the 'Glory' vinyl unwrapping video I uploaded recently? Well in it, I obviously took the packaging off and low-key scratched the cover. Jon Asher, the co-writer of "Mood Ring," who gave me it, saw that and surprised me with another Glory vinyl :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I figured I'd use the opportunity to talk about a few of my favorite songs off Glory. One in particular I think you guys will drag me for (along with this humble brag).

Any engagement you can show on the actual video would be greatly appreciated! My Lady Gaga interview video was one of my best-performing videos to-date :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Thank you so much for your support. I am having a lot of fun ~being a YouTuber~. 

Check out the video above and comment your favorite Glory song in the comments on YouTube AND Exhale (you wanna go that extra mile for me). 

Related:

glory2.jpg.9d1d5230cd977fbb150811cdf954e832.jpg

- Jordan: What’s the best “Glory” song?

- Me: Yes! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

That album is a ******* masterpiece.

• Love 3

Top Best Glory songs :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire::

Liar 

Just Luv Me 

Invitation

Slumber Party

Coupure Electrique

Do You Wanna Come Over (version with Britney singing the chorus!)

Better

Top Fine Glory songs :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Love Me Down

Mood Ring

Change Your Mind

Make Me

Private Show 

Top Glory songs I never understood the hype about :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue::

Man On The Moon 

Just Like Me

If I'm Dancing

Clumsy

Hard To Forget Ya

What You Need 

Generally i'm really not a fan of the "high pitch" or whatever it's called she uses alot, like consistently, on this album during songs such as If I'm Dancing, Just Like Me, Man On The Moon, Make Me, Invitation, Coupure etc. Overall production/song structure save the latter two from mediocrity in my book, though :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I honestly hate that Make Me was a single at all never mind the first single :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:  it all but killed the album before it had even started. 

If I’m Dancing should have been a single. It was already generating interest when Glory first dropped. It’s catchy and super radio friendly. Plus that producer ended up being hot with Dua Lipa New Rules shortly after that. 

Slumber Party was so Britney and was the perfect single choice. I love the video. She didn’t need Tinashe I really don’t get what their deal was with that. If it was going to be a collab it would have been better to have did it with a massive star not Tinashe :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I would have also made this 4th single not second.

She missed the boat totally with Change Your Mind. The whole Spanish vibe became very popular and she could have set the trend for that by releasing it as 3rd single. She clearly likes the song as she performed it on POM. It’s a very **** Britney song and she suits the vibe of the song. 

What You Need should have been removed in place for Mood Ring which should have been on the original album along with SITS. Matches I could take or leave. 

I 50% agree and I’m 50% triggered. Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1