What are the best songs off "Glory?" (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

Make Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Liar and Mood Ring are all sublime. The rest ranges from fine to great! 

I like Make Me as a first single; it’s a nice curveball, not what we’d expect from her. It needed to be followed by something more upbeat and fun though - like Love Me Down. 

I would have done:

Slumber Party ft Rihanna (a dream)

Make Me 

Love Me Down

DYWCO

Liar 

• Love 1

I just wish they didn't put G-Eazy on "Make Me". I understand they wanted to put her with a current rapper that was (semi)popular at the time, since we seem to have that on almost every album since Britney (if you count Pharell) or ITZ, but I just never liked his verse and they had zero chemistry at the VMA's. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She had more chemistry with the Ying Yang Twins (spoiler: they never performed together)

When it comes to the rap features (or features in general lol), they need to choose them wisely. I didn't like the Iggy collab. Nicki was fine, but I felt they should've had a more proper collab and not just TTWE remix. T.I. was the most forgettable one. Sabi was cute, but no one knew who she was (which sometimes is a good thing!). I mean, I could go on and on lol but definitely expect a Cardi or Meg collab on the next album... if there is a nextone.

• Leader
7 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I just wish they didn't put G-Eazy on "Make Me". I understand they wanted to put her with a current rapper that was (semi)popular at the time, since we seem to have that on almost every album since Britney (if you count Pharell) or ITZ, but I just never liked his verse and they had zero chemistry at the VMA's. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She had more chemistry with the Ying Yang Twins (spoiler: they never performed together)

When it comes to the rap features (or features in general lol), they need to choose them wisely. I didn't like the Iggy collab. Nicki was fine, but I felt they should've had a more proper collab and not just TTWE remix. T.I. was the most forgettable one. Sabi was cute, but no one knew who she was (which sometimes is a good thing!). I mean, I could go on and on lol but definitely expect a Cardi or Meg collab on the next album... if there is a nextone.

I agree - I think Make Me woulda been perfect as a solo song!

• Love 1

I'm bored so my order goes like this (from best to worst):

Just Like Me
If I'm Dancing
Make Me...
Invitation
Do You Wanna Come Over?
Swimming In The Stars
Just Luv Me
Man On The Moon
Love Me Down
Hard To Forget Ya
Mood Ring
Matches
Coupure Electrique
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
Slumber Party
Clumsy
Better
Liar
Private Show
What You Need

Not unlike Circus and Femme Fatale, some of Glory’s bonus tracks are better (BETTER!) than the album tracks.

My absolute fav song off Glory though is Just Luv Me. I love the space-y sound which is a bit reminiscent of The Answer circa ITZ. There are many other good tracks on Glory so it was not an easy pick.