Britney Spears... RETIRING?! (New BreatheHeavy Video)

3 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

okay so i rewatched for the third time and ::: :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: IT SOUNDED LIKE IISTU AND SIITU I PROMISE YOU these Gods are indian they make your lifecomplete

Riistu, Iistu and Siitu are the Indian Gods in Estonial dialectos

I´m curious, what is the deal with you and Estonia?

I hope for her sake she retires for good. I haven't supported her brand since glory. I even boycotted the pom tour and won't listen to those new songs and won't ever support the britney brand ever again. I am only here at this point to support her freedom. 

• Love 1

EVEN if she decided to retire, I really doubt she would announce it like "hey y'all, I'm retiring". Because maybe someday she feels like releasing a stand-alone song, or some collaboration, or performing for some particular event or something. 

We're just gonna keep having more of these indefinite "hiatuses", always waiting for something new. Besides, her record label must have a lot of unreleased material to keep re-issuing albums for years :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

• Love 4
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

EVEN if she decided to retire, I really doubt she would announce it like "hey y'all, I'm retiring". Because maybe someday she feels like releasing a stand-alone song, or some collaboration, or performing for some particular event or something. 

We're just gonna keep having more of these indefinite "hiatuses", always waiting for something new. Besides, her record label must have a lot of unreleased material to keep re-issuing albums for years :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Girl, I won't be waiting. 

I know some people on here will never let the dream die. But my eyes are fully open. As far as I am concerned Glory is her last album/era and anything she releases after the fact is a pleasant and unexpected surprise. I am not expecting a full era ever again. And in my mind she is retired until proven otherwise.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Great video!  I doubt Britney will officially retire.  I think she always leave the door open to put music out there.  Do people think that maybe after her work obligations are up and she is done with RCA, will she maybe go the indie route one day and just do music she wants to and also not have the obligation to promote as much as a major label expects.  She has said that when she first started she wanted to do Sheryl Crow type music.  Her name alone creates attention to where I feel there will always been an interest in new music she puts out.

I read an article in the past that referred to her as part-time popstar, which really she kind of is.  She does not engage like she used to during album campaigns of the primeney years.  I also hope she does not do the whole Farewell type tour thing Cher did that wound up not being her grand farewell, because she still worked afterwards putting out albums and performing.

Whatever she decides is okay by me.  She has an immense body of work that leaves a great legacy in the annals of pop music.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, I won't be waiting. 

I know some people on here will never let the dream die. But my eyes are fully open. As far as I am concerned Glory is her last album/era and anything she releases after the fact is a pleasant and unexpected surprise. I am not expecting a full era ever again. And in my mind she is retired until proven otherwise.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: well, no one has to wait for her.

All I'm saying is that in my lifetime, most of the times when I see people do their "farewell tours" and stuff, they always end up releasing something new a couple of years later, whether is a new show or album or something. People who really want to disappear, usually do so without giving any announcement.

Here in Mexico we've had lots of those, but we've also had people that really retired for good, and they're the ones that didn't say a word. Lynda disappeared after her last album in 2002, and it took 16 years for someone to find out where she was, and invited her to this joint tour where she performed a few dates. She's still retired, but she now has social media accounts and has released some sparse songs since 2018, with no intentions of touring or releasing proper albums again.

RBD was a pop group that disbanded in 2008. The individual members didn't retire but they were always against coming back or even reuniting. They literally stated many times they wouldn't do so, but flash-forward to 2020, and just last weekend they had this virtual concert, and they've released a new single, and they don't close the possibility of doing something else next year. Their true fans never lost hope though, and they waited all these years despite what all the members kept saying on interviews. That's what fans do. 

So I feel Britney will be more like Lynda. People that consider her retired won't keep checking on her, but her true stans will. And they may or may not get something eventually, but that's each one's decision. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

simply because of the population percentage prediction for Estonia, the other nations will take over slowly but surely

and gayactivists don't care. i don't hate gays but all the recent presidents are pro-rainbow and never think about Estonians. they like Russians more.

Maybe, maybe not. I´m Estonian and we have been taken over by many other nations for hundreds of years, genocided by the Russians etc, somehow we are still here. Time will tell.

• Like 1

Britney is not going to end her career. What the newspapers write is nonsense. Nobody has ever spoken to Britney in person. I think Britney hasn't made a decision herself yet. Now she must first leave the guardianship. Then they offer her millions for a comeback. Britney's money will be gone faster than she thinks and she will be on a world tour again recording new music.