Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

It's getting worse with each video.

I see two scenarios :

1. She's Ok with these videos being uploaded : BAD 

2. She's not aware, But there's Sam who sees these videos. Doesn't he know this makes her look bad ? Why doesn't he stop her from doing so ? Or telling her that bad videos of her are being posted ?? : She's surrounded by Bad people.

As I said, both scenarios are Sad and alarming. and from what I see in these posts, she has a bad mental condition 

Sometimes I watch Xtina's IG and see how her life is "Normal" and it makes me sad to look at Britney's IG !! I wonder what her life would have looked like if she stayed with Justin or just had a normal family life with a good man and had children. What a shame, we're losing a wonderful Artist/human before our eyes and all we can do is watch and comment #Freebritney 

We're sorry Babe, sending you lots of positive energy. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, the_blackout said:

It's getting worse with each video.

I see two scenarios :

1. She's Ok with these videos being uploaded : BAD 

2. She's not aware, But there's Sam who sees these videos. Doesn't he know this makes her look bad ? Why doesn't he stop her from doing so ? Or telling her that bad videos of her are being posted ?? : She's surrounded by Bad people.

Yeah, there's no good scenarios here. I agree that she is surrounded by bad people... 

A real partner would protect his lover, not give more material that makes people going off with her.

He knows what people thinks of her account, is he lying to her that people loves the videos?

his feed is organized with good pictures yet hers is scary looking. He's not supporting genuine Britney content, he is feeding the conspiracies against her, Just like he did with the facility time allegedly against her will... It was something he was "proud of".

But hey at least he makes Britney laugh :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
On 12/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, Dollyg said:

I don’t know why everybody denies that this is her. Obviously this is a woman who doesn’t have anybody around her anymore. The only person left for her is Sam. And we all know that he’s not very smart, he’s not deep, he’s not... true... 

her kids aren’t living with her anymore. She’s on her own since more than a year now. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t have a real purpose atm. All she does is doing sports and dancing or modeling in her own house. That’s not healthy at all. She’s always had some mental problems and I’m not saying this to be mean. I’m having depression and suffering from a burn out myself. Every single day I’m trying to fight my inner demons. It’s damn hard and i have people around me that love me. I’m connected to the world. I’m having a job that requires me to be informed about everything. Now imagine how much harder it would even be to remain stable when you don’t have these kind of things. She’s completely disconnected from the world. I believe she does these videos because she likes them. I believe she thinks they are cool. Because she doesn’t have anything else left in her life. And remember she’s always loved to dance. It’s something she knows. It’s probably the medication she’s taking that’s making her move in a certain way. 
but I honestly believe it’s her and I believe she’s experiencing a lot of mental issues at the moment. I also believe that was the reason why they took away the kids from her already long before Jamie attacked Preston. Now you can attack me if you want. It’s a painful truth but I believe it’s true. 
HOWEVER it doesn’t mean this conservatorship is right. It’s the reason she’s disconnected from

the world and her mental state won’t get better like that. She’ll for sure only get worse. 
But I thinI they’ve destroyed her already. Making her work instead of focusing on her mental health and never giving her a chance to be a real mother... that’s what destroyed her. And it’s super sad

Agreed. honestly as a fan i just cant see the lengths some are suggesting her team are going to in posting these videos. She was doing sped up videos for years now... even during POM etc. There are other ways they could discredit her if they really wanted to. I'm still not on board with the conservatorship but i just dont believe all the conspiracies around these videos. Britney has always been strange... its kinda why i love her... if anything i think her team have probably suggested her not to post these... but shes clearly in a rebellion stage rn and looking to take back control so good on her for posting whatever she likes. 

Her team always has put her into periods of "blackout" during the run-up to certain era's where she would effectively disappear and i believe this was to create a "clean slate" for the new era - they always told her how to be and act and try to cover up her personality, only to convey the image of "Britney the Pop Princess". This however all unravelled as we all know, and we began to see the real Britney. 

Also think back to the beginning of the Glory era. She was officially posting those black and white videos of her dancing in a very similar way, just a bit more "polished" than these videos.

These videos are her - and i think deep down we all know this. She's not scared to show us the real her anymore and dgaf about her popstar image. 

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Agreed. honestly as a fan i just cant see the lengths some are suggesting her team are going to in posting these videos. She was doing sped up videos for years now... even during POM etc. There are other ways they could discredit her if they really wanted to. I'm still not on board with the conservatorship but i just dont believe all the conspiracies around these videos. Britney has always been strange... its kinda why i love her... if anything i think her team have probably suggested her not to post these... but shes clearly in a rebellion stage rn and looking to take back control so good on her for posting whatever she likes. 

Her team always has put her into periods of "blackout" during the run-up to certain era's where she would effectively disappear and i believe this was to create a "clean slate" for the new era - they always told her how to be and act and try to cover up her personality, only to convey the image of "Britney the Pop Princess". This however all unravelled as we all know, and we began to see the real Britney. 

Also think back to the beginning of the Glory era. She was officially posting those black and white videos of her dancing in a very similar way, just a bit more "polished" than these videos.

These videos are her - and i think deep down we all know this. She's not scared to show us the real her anymore and dgaf about her popstar image. 

Brit was NEVER strange. What do you mean?:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Brit was NEVER strange. What do you mean?:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Strange was the wrong word... Different maybe... Like she was cool but in her own goofy way. Going back to my point... She has always had these little mannerisms and quirky movements and now it looks like she's just completely letting go and just feeling it out, without worrying about it. 

She has been controlled in every way for so long it this doesn't surprise me. The posts are her, definitely.

• Like 1

I hate the comments section in these Instagram posts, it reminds me of secondary school mentality where mean kids are picking on a quiet/defenceless kid to get a laugh from the crowd. I honestly wish she would turn her comments section off. 

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate the response!

I still wonder if she might have gotten a speeding ticket this year. I'll stop being cryptic... I heard about a speeding ticket incident a day or two before she posted that video. But I was never able to confirm it. So when she posted the video I made it a point to include that bit in the headline.

I didnt know about this rumour, thanks for letting me know. This is really interesting and I wonder if Bryan's shade also had smt to do with that. I explained about Britney allegedly shades towards her "siblings" bc I thought maybe u forgot about it. Its so much drama in this whole FreeBritney thing that its hard to remember all lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 6:40 PM, princessmimi said:

Oh ok. I wonder why the other person said she had it if she doesnt

There was an article out about her being really antsy during the filming of X Factor because she was off her ADHD meds, but that’s the most I’ve heard about it.