Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

Once again her team edits her dancing vids choppily messing with the speed and editing pieces out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Whoever gets paid to do this I hope you step on a nail.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

47 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea a lot of great points. I do think there is an element of that going on.

I gotta admit... a little part of me finds it worrisome that a lot of us are not considering that Britney could be behind these posts.

Why is that a big deal?

Because if we are choosing not to believe these posts are from her, and she does indeed want to share these, then we are also guilty of silencing her. That means neither her camp or her fans are listening to her which is obviously problematic. 

It's all very confusing of course cause there's no transparency or communication. So we're left to speculate unfortunately. 🙏 

I understand where you’re coming from and have pondered that myself too. It’s so mysterious to me how some videos/post get deleted and some stay up. Like, I wonder why those in particular. 

The posts I believe her team are using as tabloid ammo are the routine ones ever since her IG changed tone. Her in-the-comfort-of-her-own-home dancing videos edited abrupt and sped up and the repetitive selfie pics for months “this was 3 months ago! 🌸🌸🌸

Remember that pic of her with all those symbols on her? 🤔 or the one where she is talking about her religion? Both of those got deleted.

She has definitely tried to sneak messages in some of the videos where she is speaking. Like the speeding ticket one. Or maybe like her favorite books/movies etc.

It speaks volumes about her isolation and silencing that we even have to wonder all of this. 

Britney is rapunzel in her castle. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

ps: fwiw I don’t think her dancing videos are problematic in themselves- after all Britney is and always will be a dancer so this is like an every day thing to her. Just the way that they are edited is fishy to me and the intention behind that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly. I hate these videos and wish we knew the story behind them because if Britney does actually upload them and has no problem sharing them with the world in this edited format, then she's clearly not ok. On the other hand, I can definitely see her recording videos of her dancing and trusting whoever uploads content to her Instagram to take these videos and edit them in a way to put her in the best possible light. Instead, the uploader is making her look crazy by slowing down, speeding up, and repeating certain parts, while using whatever filter could possibly make her look even more erratic.

I'm really surprised it hasn't come out in court pleadings one way or another whether she has access to her social media accounts, since it's relevant to making determinations about the conservatorship. One of the big issues with these videos is that they have not been authenticated - meaning unless it can be proven that Britney recorded these videos and either uploaded them herself or had someone else do it with Britney's consent, they can't legally be used as evidence against her. It would seem like Jamie would either want to prove she uploaded these to demonstrate that she's not well, or that Britney would use them to argue that someone is uploading them without her knowledge to make her seem unwell, which would give more weight to any claims that her current conservators are not acting in her best interests.

I honestly don't care whether she posts something recent, something from last month, or something from 10 years ago. I just want to know that she is ok with these videos being shared with the world, and I think that could shed a huge light on her current situation. 

Did you see Miley Cyrus or Shawn Mendas dancing videos? It’s seems Britney is setting a new trend to upload dancing videos from home 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hadn't seen the last few seconds till you guys pointed it out :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don't think she's looking in a mirror, rather her iPhone screen. But like, WHY include that part? 

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I feel like Britney is personally editing these videos together :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:. I just don't buy that someone with her IG login is purposefully out there making these videos to make her look a certain way. She's already in this conservatorship. It's already extended until September 2021. There is no need to make her look a certain kind of way imo. 

If there really was something darker going on, I would imagine they would want to make Britney appear to be totally 100% fine because that'll generate more money, and at the end of the day that's what this whole conservatorship is about, right? These videos low-key devalue her brand in a way. It's not in their best interest to post things like this. I think Britney just likes these videos and is posting wtf she wants. Now the captions? IDK........ that's a different rabbit hole.

Don't drag me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Its all about perspective tbh. Either way we look at it the conservatorship isn't working.

I personally was on the fence for a while but most recent postings have convinced me its not her. With that being said let's play devils advocate lets say it is her posting these there are some people who find them problematic and off. One could ask why aren't the people are in charge of her not getting her the proper help? Thats what they are there for. 

On the other hand if this is her team posting this and manipulating the situation then that isn't having her best interest at heart and they aren't fit to be in charge of her or her estate.

Either way her team is flawed and something has to change

• Like 5

For the nine billionth time, u can’t strip someone of all their rights simply because their eccentric, so fans worrying that these vids can have an effect on keeping/ending the cship, stop worrying cuz being eccentric is not a crime, keeping her in this thing based on instagram, IMO, would be equivalent to a crime.

If this is Team Britney posting vids like this to paint a narrative, then shame on them.

But if these really are Britney, at least she’s not as insecure as some of u people are. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Let's play devils advocate lets say it is her posting these there are some people who find them problematic and off. One could ask why aren't the people are in charge of her not getting her the proper help? Thats what they are there for. 

Exactly. Her sister, boyfriend and team (Lou, Cassie, Dina) all likes and sometimes comment her posts daily... we can assume they care about Britney, right? 

If Britney has been humiliated and bullied online, why they didn't hire a professional to help to manage her account? 

If Britney simply isn't mentally ok, why they let the world to see when she's in a bad condition? Why they support people being cruel to her?

In any case, Britney posting herself or not, the situation clearly is fishy. The only way we have to see Britney is through Instagram nowadays and the horror movie vibe never ends?

Britney would be the first person to not be affected by criticism at all... A rare human be. However, skinny as a needle video happened, so It doesn't make much sense.

• Like 8

Probably they put an icloud sync in her iphone (which she isnt even aware of) in order to control her so everything she saves in her gallery automatically goes to some mf icloud and they pick the worst craziest ones to upload and make her look bad and to justify this con-servatorship.

I cant even watch these videos anymore. I hate her team and hope all their colons collapse!

• Like 7