Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

Why are people judging Britney by these videos , especially fans need to understand the woman is trapped in her house , in her situation I would go full crazy , imagine being told what to do 24 fours for almost 13 years , not seeing friends , not doing what you love, not seeing your kids ..... People should understand that ..... She's not crazy , but they try to make her crazy , she needs our support .... 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ivobb said:

I’ve been really scared that maybe Britney is mentally damaged for good, and if she’s uploading these videos and writing these captions, her mind is not on earth anymore. I hope it’s just her team 

This is exactly the reaction teamcon is after. The more people think she’s insane, the less pressure on them to end the conservatorship. This might not be the kind of content some folks would hope to see on her account, but being quirky and carefree is by no means a sign of mental damage serious enough to strip her of human rights. 

I rolled out of bed and went to costco in pajama pants yesterday. It was definitely not my cutest look, but luckily I am still legally considered a human. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why are you yelling at me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Also that's not entirely accurate. He has made many, many points about her in court. Instagram is not the main argument. Instagram did not exist in 2008 when this first went down nor did it play a role in all this up until the last few years. 

I am not.. I’m like the calmest person so and again you are WRONG..

and Jamie’s argument back then was that she had a dementia.. which turned out false cause she still can do stuff right?! And several month ago Jamie didn’t want to consider Britneys wishes Cause she wasn’t stable and the proof was her insta.. Am I missing something?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Dollyg said:

I don’t know why everybody denies that this is her. Obviously this is a woman who doesn’t have anybody around her anymore. The only person left for her is Sam. And we all know that he’s not very smart, he’s not deep, he’s not... true... 

her kids aren’t living with her anymore. She’s on her own since more than a year now. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t have a real purpose atm. All she does is doing sports and dancing or modeling in her own house. That’s not healthy at all. She’s always had some mental problems and I’m not saying this to be mean. I’m having depression and suffering from a burn out myself. Every single day I’m trying to fight my inner demons. It’s damn hard and i have people around me that love me. I’m connected to the world. I’m having a job that requires me to be informed about everything. Now imagine how much harder it would even be to remain stable when you don’t have these kind of things. She’s completely disconnected from the world. I believe she does these videos because she likes them. I believe she thinks they are cool. Because she doesn’t have anything else left in her life. And remember she’s always loved to dance. It’s something she knows. It’s probably the medication she’s taking that’s making her move in a certain way. 
but I honestly believe it’s her and I believe she’s experiencing a lot of mental issues at the moment. I also believe that was the reason why they took away the kids from her already long before Jamie attacked Preston. Now you can attack me if you want. It’s a painful truth but I believe it’s true. 
HOWEVER it doesn’t mean this conservatorship is right. It’s the reason she’s disconnected from

the world and her mental state won’t get better like that. She’ll for sure only get worse. 
But I thinI they’ve destroyed her already. Making her work instead of focusing on her mental health and never giving her a chance to be a real mother... that’s what destroyed her. And it’s super sad

I am sorry you are struggling. Thanks for sharing this with us in such an eloquent and clear way. I totally agree, I do think she believes these are cool and that the people controlling her social networks only "please her" knowing she doesn't look good. And if she is shown the negative comments, it just works on team con's favor, since it must alienate her from the world and make her feel less secure on herself, which is wonderful for her abusers. It is sad. 

8 hours ago, ivobb said:

I’ve been really scared that maybe Britney is mentally damaged for good, and if she’s uploading these videos and writing these captions, her mind is not on earth anymore. I hope it’s just her team 

first of all that phrasing is rude to ppl w mh issues second of all i dont even hve a second of all but saying that her mind is not on earth is not it

i personally dont see a problem w the caption and the vids would be fine without rhe editing but thats not the point the point is that lets say that yes she is having problems rn but that doesnt mean shes hopeless or that she has mentally checked out forever people are allowed to be eccentric or even weird it doesnt make them less human

20 hours ago, lozzieloo91 said:

I can't help but think she's self sabotaging her image on purpose with these videos. "You want crazy, I got your crazy" I still haven't figured out where I stand on who gets the final say on the uploads, but I can't help but swing between 

1. She has no ideas these dancing videos are being filmed and uploaded 

2. Shes doing it all on purpose and putting a stop to being the cash cow, stadiums won't insure someone who is putting out things like this.

I think this since Femme Fatale.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

If there is a posibility that this is a team cons plot to make her look  crazy to the GP then we should really start a trend #unfollowbritney

Ppl know about free britney. They do not know that her team is cheating everyone and that britney doesnt even want to work. Unfollowing her massively would turn her team insane

I like this idea in theory but I feel like people won't understand the hashtag on first blush & just assume it's like "unfollow cuz she cray"

But really, I agree. I'm SOOOO tired of these videos and content. Let the woman speak. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think this since Femme Fatale.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Its an interesting theory but if she wants freedom it doesn't make sense that she would be giving her handlers more reason to keep her under conservatorship.

But I do sometimes go back and forth wondering if Britney Jean was an F you to Britney from her team or an F you from Britney to her team. I do believe there has been some degree of general apathy and self-sabotage towards her own career.

• Like 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Jordan, I think it had smt to do with the way Bryan shaded her for "being" the worst driver in the world. One day Juno posted that bs about mental health on her instagram, using Kanye West's situation to hint about Britney. That not was a good look for her and she ended up deleting her post bc of the backlash she got. Then the other day Bryan gives that interview where he jokes about Britney being abused and tries to justify the cship saying shes the worst driver in the world and cant make reservations. The other day the video of Britney talking about Frozen sisters and the speeding ticket is posted. I never bought that she was hinting things like this on her instagram, but the timing of this one was def interesting. What a coincidence! I think she heard about Bryans interview and got pissed off. That was the way she found to defend herself and to shade Juno. thats what I got from it anyway. 

Appreciate the response!

I still wonder if she might have gotten a speeding ticket this year. I'll stop being cryptic... I heard about a speeding ticket incident a day or two before she posted that video. But I was never able to confirm it. So when she posted the video I made it a point to include that bit in the headline.

Maybe Britney is going through a maniac period. I've heard that she is bipolar, of course I don't know if it's true. Maybe there's no reason to point fingers at Sam ou her mother, as they are doing what they can stabilize her. Regardless, I'm still free Britney, of course. Cox said she is damaged for life. So many things added to bring things to this point. She was exposed in her intimacy multiple times by man, dehumanized, overworked, robbed, stripped from her freedom, and finally, they took he kids. And she never raised her voice. Just too much to handle.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think peoples interpretations of her videos says more about us as individuals than it does her. 

Britney has been around before social media, she is a pageant queen, gymnast, actress, musician, and dancer. She has graced the covers of magazines. Been the face of major brands like Pepsi, Laurel, Toyota. She has been recorded, photographed, posed, prepped, primped by the best artists in the world. She knows how to appear perfect and act perfect. She knows everyone else is edited and lit to the hills. I personally enjoy seeing the person behind the concealer. Everyone online is trying to be famous and impress or get your attention for $$$. Britney Spears doesn’t need or desire your attention or approval. If she wants your money she just sneezes a new single or fragrance and its sold. She’s dancing and spending quality time with her bf during a pandemic. She even gave back to the community. All while fighting for her freedom, custody and rights. She is dealing with family and career issues that we cannot even begin to comprehend. 

For me, now is the time to be more of a friend than a fan. She is healing a lot of old wounds and is standing up for herself. It’s important to be encouraged and uplifted.

I have read on here countless times how Britney lifted a fan out of a dark place or impacted their lives in a major way. Maybe it’s time we return some of that joy and love that she puts out into the world. Maybe share your story and tag her. Share your artwork or dance videos. I think that would really mean a lot to her especially right now.

💚💚💚

This.

• Love 3
  • Like 2