Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

Please guys, you have to be more positive... I do not understand what is wrong with her new post really... we only see Britney a few seconds each time in the videos, do not forget that. Maybe she was dancing for 1 or 2 hours just for fun and it was filmed at the end..who knows ? Keep in mind that we do not know everything... 😉 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Probably they put an icloud sync in her iphone (which is isnt even aware of) in order to control her so everything she saves in her gallery automatically goes to some mf icloud and they pick the worst craziest ones to upload and make her look bad and to justify this con-servatorship.

I cant even watch these videos anymore. I hate her team and hope all their colons collapse!

can britney see whats being posted on her own instagram ? does she have access to an internet connection? cause honestly that would explain why she keeps makin these videos

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

can britney see whats being posted on her own instagram ? does she have access to an internet connection? cause honestly that would explain why she keeps makin these videos

She would have to. Everything is "smart" these days, her boyfriend has access, she hangs out with Caid (sp?) some and he has access. She's not as cut off as we thing. She and Sam went to Hawaii and I doubt they didn't have access to the internet there.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't see the problem with the ending? It's just her fixing her hair and looking at a mirror or the screen, what's the big deal? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

maybe it should have been cut but I don't see how that's "crazy" or "unstable"? it's just her looking at the screen 

That part alone isn't weird. I think its the editing its not part of the original video so its just randomly placed which is what I think people are saying at least thats how I took it. Had that little part just been posted or a continuation of the first part of her dancing I would have thought it was a cute moment but it doesn't go with the rest of the video.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hadn't seen the last few seconds till you guys pointed it out :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don't think she's looking in a mirror, rather her iPhone screen. But like, WHY include that part? 

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I feel like Britney is personally editing these videos together :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:. I just don't buy that someone with her IG login is purposefully out there making these videos to make her look a certain way. She's already in this conservatorship. It's already extended until September 2021. There is no need to make her look a certain kind of way imo. 

If there really was something darker going on, I would imagine they would want to make Britney appear to be totally 100% fine because that'll generate more money, and at the end of the day that's what this whole conservatorship is about, right? These videos low-key devalue her brand in a way. It's not in their best interest to post things like this. I think Britney just likes these videos and is posting wtf she wants. Now the captions? IDK........ that's a different rabbit hole.

Don't drag me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The main argument of Jamie (in court) that Britney isn't stable was her Insta so you are WRONG.. and the conservatorship is about control so 100% fine = conservatorship-abuse 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Mama bear Lynne was pressed and eager to defend Juno the minute fans started dragging her for being shady towards Britney. 

But there shes liking these posts and not giving a damn about thousand of people calling Britney crazy, mocking her, u name it. 

Isnt funny how silent shes about Britney? Not even an interview saying "shes not crazy, she doesnt need a cship, I wish people would stop saying mean things they clearly dont know anything about". At this point Im not even asking for her to shade Jamie, just to defend her daughter who doesnt have a voice and is trapped in this situation bc of her as well! 

If Lynne was really on her side, she would tell Britney not to record these videos anymore, that people were using to justify the cship, including her own father. Same goes to Sam A. that loves to comment on Britneys instagram and sees people dragging Britney left and right bc of these videos. Why isnt he telling her whats going on and that would be the best for her to not record/share these contents with team con anymore? 

This also brings back to Sam I. Why isnt he advising Britney about this? He saw that Jamie tried to use the instagram against her. Did he even tell her that? Sadly I really dont believe anyone around Britney is really on her side and really helping her. 

I agree with this however I just don’t think she cares anymore at this point. 

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

Mama bear Lynne was pressed and eager to defend Juno the minute fans started dragging her for being shady towards Britney. 

But there shes liking these posts and not giving a damn about thousand of people calling Britney crazy, mocking her, u name it. 

Isnt funny how silent shes about Britney? Not even an interview saying "shes not crazy, she doesnt need a cship, I wish people would stop saying mean things they clearly dont know anything about". At this point Im not even asking for her to shade Jamie, just to defend her daughter who doesnt have a voice and is trapped in this situation bc of her as well! 

If Lynne was really on her side, she would tell Britney not to record these videos anymore, that people were using to justify the cship, including her own father. Same goes to Sam A. that loves to comment on Britneys instagram and sees people dragging Britney left and right bc of these videos. Why isnt he telling her whats going on and that would be the best for her to not record/share these contents with team con anymore? 

This also brings back to Sam I. Why isnt he advising Britney about this? He saw that Jamie tried to use the instagram against her. Did he even tell her that? Sadly I really dont believe anyone around Britney is really on her side and really helping her. 

Lynne has alwys been shady but I also had Hisham in my mind. He is a Insta model he knows damn well that only polished and fake *** posts are loved on this platform.

If my soul mate or "lionness" or whatever posted this on Insta, I would tell them the honest truth.

What is he doing ? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5