Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

2 hours ago, Roger said:

You can tell that no one around her care enough about her to tell her that this kind of video doesn't show her in the best light. 

They are sabotaging her, but stans like us will never turn our back on her. Know that team con & associates :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Mama bear Lynne was pressed and eager to defend Juno the minute fans started dragging her for being shady towards Britney. 

But there shes liking these posts and not giving a damn about thousand of people calling Britney crazy, mocking her, u name it. 

Isnt funny how silent shes about Britney? Not even an interview saying "shes not crazy, she doesnt need a cship, I wish people would stop saying mean things they clearly dont know anything about". At this point Im not even asking for her to shade Jamie, just to defend her daughter who doesnt have a voice and is trapped in this situation bc of her as well! 

If Lynne was really on her side, she would tell Britney not to record these videos anymore, that people were using to justify the cship, including her own father. Same goes to Sam A. that loves to comment on Britneys instagram and sees people dragging Britney left and right bc of these videos. Why isnt he telling her whats going on and that would be the best for her to not record/share these contents with team con anymore? 

This also brings back to Sam I. Why isnt he advising Britney about this? He saw that Jamie tried to use the instagram against her. Did he even tell her that? Sadly I really dont believe anyone around Britney is really on her side and really helping her. 

A lot of you need to stop and ask yourselves how YOU would be if YOU were in HER situation? Imagine being locked up all the freaking time? Not being able to see your kids much? Being told what you can and cannot do or who you can see? 

For example: I used to shower every day but now i shower every other day :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I don’t leave my house every day. Hell, sometimes I just go for a drive so I can get out of the house. Britney  seems hella bored and anxious to me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5