Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

I can't help but think she's self sabotaging her image on purpose with these videos. "You want crazy, I got your crazy" I still haven't figured out where I stand on who gets the final say on the uploads, but I can't help but swing between 

1. She has no ideas these dancing videos are being filmed and uploaded 

2. Shes doing it all on purpose and putting a stop to being the cash cow, stadiums won't insure someone who is putting out things like this.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Mama bear Lynne was pressed and eager to defend Juno the minute fans started dragging her for being shady towards Britney. 

But there shes liking these posts and not giving a damn about thousand of people calling Britney crazy, mocking her, u name it. 

Isnt funny how silent shes about Britney? Not even an interview saying "shes not crazy, she doesnt need a cship, I wish people would stop saying mean things they clearly dont know anything about". At this point Im not even asking for her to shade Jamie, just to defend her daughter who doesnt have a voice and is trapped in this situation bc of her as well! 

If Lynne was really on her side, she would tell Britney not to record these videos anymore, that people were using to justify the cship, including her own father. Same goes to Sam A. that loves to comment on Britneys instagram and sees people dragging Britney left and right bc of these videos. Why isnt he telling her whats going on and that would be the best for her to not record/share these contents with team con anymore? 

This also brings back to Sam I. Why isnt he advising Britney about this? He saw that Jamie tried to use the instagram against her. Did he even tell her that? Sadly I really dont believe anyone around Britney is really on her side and really helping her. 

I have no trust to her whole family from 2007.. I was so angry at them all: her family, relatives, friends and people around her (her bodyguards, assistants etc) not only left Brit against the world they tore her apart..

And in 2008 I was happy when parents stood for her to defend from her Sam Lufti (why everybody around her is called Sam?! lol) but because of c-ship I was upset and hoped it would last several months and will help in getting custody of children but we all know how it went..

Britney should find people who can she trust but I don't really see a right persons tbh (someone should open topic about that :D).. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

With the way this is edited. & everything else considered. I REALLY feel like they’re trying to put this “creepy” vibe around her. 

& the caption is just...makes her sound unstable.

Ugh. I’m convinced someone is definitely trying to paint her in the worst light possible...it’s working! THIS is Britney Spears to the public now & the younger generation & it makes me sick to my stomach. They’ve set out to make Instagram ruin her reputation & it’s been effective. 

IF this happens to be the “real Britney” then someone around her needs to have her best interest in mind & let her know these things don’t post her in the best light. But I really feel like it’s people working against her. 

How much longer will this go on?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, lozzieloo91 said:

I can't help but think she's self sabotaging her image on purpose with these videos. "You want crazy, I got your crazy" I still haven't figured out where I stand on who gets the final say on the uploads, but I can't help but swing between 

1. She has no ideas these dancing videos are being filmed and uploaded 

2. Shes doing it all on purpose and putting a stop to being the cash cow, stadiums won't insure someone who is putting out things like this.

Sabotage her image while fight against the conservatorship don’t seem to be the best move, i hope she has a good plan

• Like 4
  • Leader

I hadn't seen the last few seconds till you guys pointed it out :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don't think she's looking in a mirror, rather her iPhone screen. But like, WHY include that part? 

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I feel like Britney is personally editing these videos together :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:. I just don't buy that someone with her IG login is purposefully out there making these videos to make her look a certain way. She's already in this conservatorship. It's already extended until September 2021. There is no need to make her look a certain kind of way imo. 

If there really was something darker going on, I would imagine they would want to make Britney appear to be totally 100% fine because that'll generate more money, and at the end of the day that's what this whole conservatorship is about, right? These videos low-key devalue her brand in a way. It's not in their best interest to post things like this. I think Britney just likes these videos and is posting wtf she wants. Now the captions? IDK........ that's a different rabbit hole.

Don't drag me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 5