What do you think 2021 holds for Britney?

2021 is quite an interesting year as it is going to mark five whole years since Glory which is such a long time for an artist not to release a new album! i dont know a lot about record labels but they must be starting to think about what to do if she doesnt release an album next year. i mean, do you think RCA are going to hang onto Britney whatever it takes for her to release another album?. Do you think if she doesnt, RCA will release another Greatest Hits?

Also, is 2021 going to be just like 2019 and 2020 all over again? random IG posts of her dancing, Jamie talking ****, cship news daily etc.? will there be any progress made in 2021 on her cship?? britney-2021.jpg.eaeb4472d83c61eed591b55e5e38afa0.jpg

• Like 1

For many more people to be exposed and publicly shamed. Her dad and lou are just the icing on the cake. And for the movement to get 10x bigger. For outlets like Netflix or the like to get their s h i t together and make documentaries on her case. I don't know if the CON will be fully dissolved in 2021, we've seen how long it takes, but i wish for more EXPOSING. It will make the vultures around her quiver in shambles.:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I expect it to be exactly like this year.  Low-key, goofy insta posts, court hearings that keep getting postponed, etc.  I could see RCA maybe putting out a greatest hits compilation or something, but she won’t release new music that she herself is invested in until her wish of having Jamie removed permanently is granted...and sadly I think that’s going to take a few more years considering how little is resolved in these court hearings.  I don’t believe the retirement rumors because I do believe Britney will find a lot of passion for her art again when she feels in control again, but yeah under the conservatorship the way it is, this semi-retirement will go on indefinitely.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I expect the first half of the year to be solely focused on getting her dad out, not even getting rid of the conservatorship or anything I feel like that won’t happen for a while

in Terms of musically I think RCA reissued glory to test the waters and see what they could do without her and they’ll probably wanna release small things like a greatest hits cd or more of those b-side and remix vinyls