What do you think 2021 holds for Britney?

Last year in December I was hoping that 2020 will bring her freedom.

Well...

But it was a good year in this case anyway. It's all much more clear what's going on behind the scenes.

I'm not going to expect certain things to happen in 2021, but just hope for the best. And positive changes.

Hate to be a buzz kill but I believe her Conservatorship was extended this month until Sept 2021 :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

So yeah, we are gonna like totally gonna have like another 2020 :eyes_britney_laugh:

The #FreeBritney movement will get bigger and fight as long as she is fighting too :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:but i think by this time next year we could see some sort of dissolution of the conservatorship or the start of it :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 1

No music at all... Silly cringe worthy instagram posts... frustrating court resulta and postponements... smaller FreeBritney enthusiasm.. Loucifer lawsuits... billy make up artist saying random stuff... Sam social climbing and shady behavior weirdly being her only connection to reality...

We could have a plot twist of her getting pregnant and Jamie not being able to tell her to abort... this could fuel and speed up the Free Britney process...

• Love 1

Hopefully she presses charges when she gets free.

Also:

I really want Britney becoming free to become coupled with the downfall of the current state of MTV. I want a huge exposure of all of the bullying, deceit, and lies that modern MTV has spread about all artists to come to light, and for a mass movement to occur to turn MTV into what it was, a tv channel to show off new music and music videos.

After:

If she is well enough to, I want the B10 era to kick off with a super bowl performance (à la MDNA). Her final album era needs to be huge, because she really deserves it.

• Love 1

I'm expecting the majority of the year to be similar to this year and 2019 and i'm hoping she'll get some more freedom by the end of 2021!

I see Jamie hopefully being out but her still being in a conservatorship with Jodi in charge and then she'll decide to 'work' again if she wants to. I don't see the conservatorship being over this year but I do see a big change in it.

I think Jamie will be removed from the conservatorship, some of the people involved in it will be (further) exposed as being abusers / thieves and then file lawsuits against anyone who dares to report it, creating a new Free Britney wave. I think Sam Ingram will make more public, inflammatory (but necessary) statements about Britney’s feelings on the conservatorship and by the end of the year her plans to eventually file for termination in 2022 will be made clear.

I think RCA will re-release another album with a few new songs on it (probably Blackout) and there will be a huge merch drop. The stage show will be cancelled and she won’t participate in any career related activities.

I think Britney will continue as she has this year, making the best out of a bad situation with her man and her kids. We’ll get more silly Instagram posts that tabloids / Jamie sickeningly try to use as an example of her declining mental health, and Britney will continue to not give a ****. 

• Like 1

I think Britney is in love and wants more autonomy as a result. She will be motivated to get out of her C-ship. I don't think she will be working on any projects or music until then. This is her form of a strike. I think she will revisit prospective projects then. She obviously needs the support of her label to start a new music project, which she does not. Unless she's working on something private, which is highly doubtful during this pandemic. 

I don't expect much to change unfortunately, but it's already much better than it has been before, because thanks to the fans and people who speak up against the  conservatorship (modern day slavery) things start moving finally , 3 years ago almost no one out of the fanbase was aware of Britney's situation but now so many people know what's going on behind the scenes , we need to keep it up , and get those mfkers , they need to be in jail .