What do you think 2021 holds for Britney?

I think more freedom and she may speak out more about whats happening. As far as music I dont expect anything because we actually did get alot this year once you think about it. We got 2 new songs (even tho they were recorded 5 years ago), Mood Ring was officially released and we got the album cover change that we wanted. If we do get music it'll be like a 1 off single not attached to an album.

We are never getting new music again unless they keep releasing unreleased stuff? 

I can see RCA doing a Greatest Hits Volume 2 with Blackout - Glory music. 

we will get tons of new merch I think from her team to keep the paychecks coming in. 

expect another edition of fantasy or something?? 

I could see Urban doing something special thing for her singles ala single collection or whatever. 

she will still be in the conservatorship but with things being exposed. 

Her team will do all kind of “special edition “ stuff for the 20 year anniversary of Britney the album. 

it’s just going to be 2020/2019 all over again :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I hope things will seriously head the right way for her, and that she'll get what she wants.

Also there's some hope to get new "old" material like RCA did with swimming in the stars and matches since it sold quite good considering the little amount of money it cost RCA to put them out. Maybe a bside collection or some best of. 

I hope she will someday comeback with at least one more album once she's free, something she decided 100% !

• Love 1

P.s - let's stay positive because the decision to remove james and the main conservator is already a good thing and it's a step in the right direction , hopefully the judges are going to see it's not necessary anymore and Britney only wants a normal life for herself and her sons , she's not the young girl who parties all day & night anymore ,to keep her under in the prison would be clearly a strategic decision to make more money , period.

• Like 1

Let me write in Spanish:

No me importa esperar un poco más para su libertad. Pero tengo miedo. Siento que lo que estamos consiguiendo pocas veces se ha visto antes en la Historia: un colectivo (de fans) desde sus teléfonos móviles consiguen destapar un caso de corrupción tan, tan, tan grande y podrido. Es mucha gente la que está detrás de esta trama. El caso que nos preocupa es el de Britney; pero seguramente hay muchas personas sufriendo el mismo tipo de abuso. O sea, muchos intereses de gente poderosa.

Espero que todo se solucione para Britney y que sea libre, en dos o tres años. Y que la dejen vivir. No quiero que le hagan daño o que la "silencien" como a otras estrellas (Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, etc.). 

Recemos por ella y #FreeBritney siempre.

A lot of stuff can happen this year

Option A: Same as this year. Legal **** can take forever

Option B: She stays in the Cship and does nothing

Option C: She stays in the Cship and they release more Bsides

Option D: She stays in the Cship and starts working on her Recidency again

Option E: She gets out of the Cship and retires

Option F: She gets out of the Cship and starts working again

Honestly if she does retire I think it wont take her long until she gets bored. She is such a creatie and musical person.