I get why Britney didnt free style during piece of me.

BND

I think Britneys best dancing days are long gone and if her freestyle dancing is what she does in her Instagram I think its smart to have a very step by step show. 

I love Britney and so happy she graced us back in the day with performances that were really top notch. 

So I'm wondering if she has dancing born I'm her or she just worked so hard at it she slayed. I mean some people like Ciara were born to dance. I think Britney was gifted but idk if it's what she was born to do. Her instagram dancing videos are what is making me question this. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's never been able to freestyle. This became painfully obvious to me at the 03 VMAs.

When Madonna is "dancing" with Xtina, Britney is just kind of shaking her body back and forth and her feet look glued to the stage. And then when Missy comes out and Britney and Xtina go towards the crowd, it's Britney who is just kind of clapping her hands and again moving from side to side :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: in comparison Xtina looks more fluid and natural, and comfortable with her body I guess, which I never thought I'd say :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Yeah she was never the best freestyler. But she used to have natural swag.

One of the reason why she doesn't freestyle in her shows is because they are highly scripted and choreographed. From her marks on stage to he playback.  She has to be at certain spot at certain time so she doesn't mess up her playb6and dance routine.

Hence why You Oght today ok ow and Something TO Talk about are amongst her best post prime performances. Ditch the dancing and playback Britney plss

10 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

She's never been able to freestyle. This became painfully obvious to me at the 03 VMAs.

When Madonna is "dancing" with Xtina, Britney is just kind of shaking her body back and forth and her feet look glued to the stage. And then when Missy comes out and Britney and Xtina go towards the crowd, it's Britney who is just kind of clapping her hands and again moving from side to side :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: in comparison Xtina looks more fluid and natural, and comfortable with her body I guess, which I never thought I'd say :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

completely disagree. britney looks so comfortable on stage, even when shes just standing around "swaying" as you say, while xtina is so forced and has trouble with rhythm (i also dont think madonna is a great dancer either but i digress).

57 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Yet Brit completely over-shadowed the other three women that day , i can't take off my eyes off her everytime i watch that performance, the camera loves her :typing_keyboard_computer:

I mean, it's not like today's popstars dance a lot tbh , Ariana only did big choreos during her first era , Billie Eillish doesn't do dance routines either

Western popstars don't do dance routines anymore apart from Beyoncé but she rarely performs so...

Doja Cat, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion are quite good at it too. 

Dancing is more important in the Kpop industry than it is is American pop imo. 

6 hours ago, MM0219 said:

This is blasphemy please delete... 

6 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

as ive said before, her domination rehearsals were excellent. she was fluid and seemed very into what she was performing. the choreo may not have been the best but she executed it excellently

I am going to need to personally file a complaint against her management and her conservators for messing her up and therefore causing her Domination residency to fall through.

giphy.gif

I feel her rehearsals are always good because she’s receiving constant direction and the information is new and fresh. I think she’s less comfortable nowadays and just always seems to be in a state of anxiety or nervousness when there are people watching are the cameras are focusing directly on her. This seems to impact her dancing quite a bit, but it’s obvious in many ways. 

15 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Xtina was visibly more desperate for the spotlight..randomly touching Madonna before britneys kiss.. blowing a weirdly sarcastic kiss at britney before singing (britney blew one back at her at the end of the performance when britney and Madonna were walking off stage the same side as if it to say 'nice try *****'

Xtina was so desperate to stay near Madonnas side throughout the whole performance and then slated it and her peers when she didn't get all the attention ..its funny its like xtinas most famous performance and she slagged it off cuz she was jealous of britney's natural stage presence.. for britney this was fun.

For xtina it was a chance to shine and guess what..xtinas desperation was so visible to the audience.. she literally blew a sarcastic kiss and then britney blew one back at her at the end.. when the camera's wasn't exactly on them.. britney is class and legend 

16 hours ago, MM0219 said:

giphy.gif

Britney looked more natural then anybody on the stage.. 

Archived