[new IG Posts] HOW are some of her pictures and videos shot with a potato?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/19/2020 at 2:51 AM, jokobish said:

Yall don’t read. She said she cracked her camera..

Ok so Britney Spears cracked her phone and no1 can buy her new one. Like really wtf. It looks really fishy like it is them recording her on a low quality hidden camera and then put even more lighting. Her insta became a joke ffs. And it is not even funny anymore. I'll blame her team anyway.

She usued to have the iPhone 7, the iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone 8, and the iPhone X or XS (Max):

iPhone 7:

britneycellphonecover.jpg
05c353c943aaf988a76e579b93798680.jpg

britney-spears-fait-du-sport.jpg

iPhone 8:

62089008_154109789062886_645501748073382
RjZCR2F4VTRwd3VYMzgwU0xnSFIuanBn.jpg

Another iPhone 7 or 8 in black (not SE2 since this photo was taken when the SE2 wasn’t released):

rs_634x1024-200215135208-634.britney-spe

iPhone X or XS (Max):

Britney-Iphone-X.jpg

She also have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active as a second phone:

So in conclusion, no she can have or she have modern phones. The problem is that she or her team is using those awful filters and the videos are too compressed (would be even worse if she zoom digitally the camera), also low lighting makes those noises.

20 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

She usued to have the iPhone 7, the iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone 8, and the iPhone X or XS (Max):

iPhone 7:

iPhone 8:

Another iPhone 7 or 8 in black (not SE2 since this photo was taken when the SE2 wasn’t released):

iPhone X or XS (Max):

Britney-Iphone-X.jpg

So in conclusion, no she can have or she have modern phones. The problem is that she or her team is using those awful filters and the videos are too compressed (would be even worse if she zoom digitally the camera), also low lighting makes those noises.

wow nice summary of her phone history. Exhale is better than any private detective especially doing remote work:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

most of the cameras you mentioned it is hard to take the photo quality that her insta posts.

The quality looks more like an iPhone 5 or 6. or as you said they are highly compressed, which I don't understand if they're using her iCloud or something.

While writing this I got an idea what it could be.. and that is a bit scary. There are those parental security apps, that allow you to take pictures, screenshots, access location and monitor calls etc. without the user noticing it. Maybe they're using that kind of app to get hold of this data. Because they don't use the standard camera app t quality of the Pictures of such Apps is bad. But strange that Britney would set up the camera and film herself like that unknowingly. but maybe the app has the ability to retrieve data from the phone and compresses them in such manner:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

update: damn!! I did a quick Google search for such Apps.. Look at the description!!! this could be the answer to our questions and her Instagram:

https://www.google.de/amp/s/ikeymonitor.com/take-screenshots.html/amp

“Take Screenshots:

By taking screenshots of mobile activities periodically, including photos, videos, chat apps and websites visited, iKeyMonitor displays visually what has been conducted on the target device. It also captures screenshots on touch action or when alert words are detected in keystrokes or app names. There is no need to root the Android phone to enjoy this feature.

iPhone Android “:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

43 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

wow nice summary of her phone history. Exhale is better than any private detective especially doing remote work:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

most of the cameras you mentioned it is hard to take the photo quality that her insta posts.

The quality looks more like an iPhone 5 or 6. or as you said they are highly compressed, which I don't understand if they're using her iCloud or something.

While writing this I got an idea what it could be.. and that is a bit scary. There are those parental security apps, that allow you to take pictures, screenshots, access location and monitor calls etc. without the user noticing it. Maybe they're using that kind of app to get hold of this data. Because they don't use the standard camera app t quality of the Pictures of such Apps is bad. But strange that Britney would set up the camera and film herself like that unknowingly. but maybe the app has the ability to retrieve data from the phone and compresses them in such manner:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

update: damn!! I did a quick Google search for such Apps.. Look at the description!!! this could be the answer to our questions and her Instagram:

https://www.google.de/amp/s/ikeymonitor.com/take-screenshots.html/amp

“Take Screenshots:

By taking screenshots of mobile activities periodically, including photos, videos, chat apps and websites visited, iKeyMonitor displays visually what has been conducted on the target device. It also captures screenshots on touch action or when alert words are detected in keystrokes or app names. There is no need to root the Android phone to enjoy this feature.

iPhone Android “:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It’s obvious that a Native iPhone photo could never reach that awful quality on her Instagram posts, even the iPhone 5C or even 4S (yes, even the 4S) make better photos if they are not compressed. I think that she is just taking photos with her iPhone, and then adding her preferred filters (so the blue and yellow filters). The problem is that sometimes there’s too much of contrasts. That theory would only work if it’s Britney who take photos and pist them on Instagram by herself. 

The second theory, is she is taking many photos and videos of herself, and then she send them to her team to choose the best shots. Her team are also holding the photoshopping process or editing videos. That’s where the photos and videos gets too compressed, maybe at when she have to send them, they have to be compressed to fit the max size of files allowed. Or maybe her team master the photos and videos in low quality/bitrates.

What I think is that the problem isn’t with her camera or phone, but in the post-production. The file should be too compressed and have too much of filters that affects heavily the contrasts which make the video look cheap, awful and too low quality.

Her team who is photoshopping her, are really..not professional... :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: They photoshopped her body to look fine, but look at how everything is distorted around her body here:

42 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Her team who is photoshopping her, are really..not professional... :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: They photoshopped her body to look fine, but look at how everything is distorted around her body here:

I remember this and it was ridiculous.

but this was one of the first posts I thought was by Britney herself.. As she started to use an iPhone and Instagram around that time.

I remember when Instagram first came out. 80% of the pics by gay men and women were like this. (including mine:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:). I still see these kind of pics today. 

So I guess that's a natural learning process until A FRIEND or somebody points that out and you take the background into consideration if you edit your pics.

She's so isolated, hence nobody points that out.. and her team is incompetent.

But after all what has come out since then. I don't even know what to believe anymore

15 hours ago, MSTAR said:

iPhone 7:

iPhone 8:

iPhone X or XS (Max):

Britney-Iphone-X.jpg

In conclusion non of those phones are hers.

OT. OmG that speed up video. CASSIE needs to chill

4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Some stans finally started to notice the reason GP thinks her account is weird. It took some centuries but hey... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Her insta was weird in a cute way. With bunch of hot photos.

Whilst now its siply weird and creepy. For most parts.

Especially compared to 2016-15 where she put effort into her looks and poses.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Her insta was weird in a cute way. With bunch of hot photos.

Whilst now its siply weird and creepy. For most parts.

Especially compared to 2016-15 where she put effort into her looks and poses.

True. Her IG had a more quirky and funny vibe, different than Kardashians type... not perfect yet relatable.

The pictures looked like pictures, not weird screenshots from posed videos. Since last year Brit Instagram has this hostage woman vibe, she tries to recreate certain things she used to do but something  always looks off.

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

In conclusion non of those phones are hers.

OT. OmG that speed up video. CASSIE needs to chill

Well, no one know if the photos are from her or not. But when she showed screenshots of the dates of photos last time, it was an iOS screenshot, so iPhone. Also, when she takes photos outside of her house are clearly took from an iPhone, she usually publish 3 versions of the photo: Blue filter, yellow/high contrast filter, and the original, so the original one looks more an iPhone photo tbh. But again, no one know the truth.

Archived