[new IG Posts] HOW are some of her pictures and videos shot with a potato?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it interesting like someone else mentioned that sometimes her pictures are potato quality and sometimes they are totally crisp. Like beyond lighting. What do yall think of those videos where she is completely silent and just posing almost as if she is trying to take pictures but instead her team uploads it as a quiet video? IDK but those types of uploads are fishy to me. I sometimes wonder if she even knows they go up.

7 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I find it interesting like someone else mentioned that sometimes her pictures are potato quality and sometimes they are totally crisp. Like beyond lighting. What do yall think of those videos where she is completely silent and just posing almost as if she is trying to take pictures but instead her team uploads it as a quiet video? IDK but those types of uploads are fishy to me. I sometimes wonder if she even knows they go up.

I am so confused about this.. Last Christmas where she showed off her tree. she also took a selfie video spinning. the quality was also horrible..

and regarding the videos especially the ones where she's staring into the camera and walking left to right and back... I can't imagine her wanting those videos on the internet.

Either her team is actually making her look bad. Especially Jamie's comment on court being concerned about her Instagram+ social media belonging officially to him via the companies speak for that.

or 

she's really going through manic phases or has lost it because they broke her through medication, manipulation, isolation and gaslighting. (oh no her teams plan is working)

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I am so confused about this.. Last Christmas where she showed off her tree. she also took a selfie video spinning. the quality was also horrible..

and regarding the videos especially the ones where she's staring into the camera and walking left to right and back... I can't imagine her wanting those videos on the internet.

Either her team is actually making her look bad. Especially Jamie's comment on court being concerned about her Instagram+ social media belonging officially to him via the companies speak for that.

or 

she's really going through manic phases or has lost it because they broke her through medication, manipulation, isolation and gaslighting. (oh no her teams plan is working)

My thoughts exactly. Some videos it's obvious that she's aware they're going up publicly, coerced or not(The Zone, My favorite color etc). But those ROUTINE videos where there's just no explanation or whatever it's fishy asf. The medication thing too.

I dont think any other fan base have to deal with so much bs like us and always being left in the dark. Its ridiculous. I wish Britney had someone in her life to tell her not to record these videos anymore and that they are being used against her. Even her "lawyer" is useless. I feel for her, shes completely alone being abused, trolled, taken advantage of, manipulated and lied to. Leeches everywhere, what the **** did she do to deserve ****faces around her for the past 13 years and counting? I get mad, but even more sad for her bc I cant do **** to help her or tear the ******* down these mfs who destroy that woman all the time. 

I think we totally lost her. They drugged her to death multiple times and that's the result. When she acted like herself last time was in 2016 during the Pom 2.0 right before mental facility. The last treatment completely changed her. Her lawyer doing these only for money. Not because of the right reasons. They just keep delaying everything to gain more money from this lawsuit. 

Archived