Lou M Taylor's name still appears on business documents.

Easy There

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

The FF era is so interesting in retrospect to me now (actually, Brit's entire career but) I just remember this era being so weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. I think there was another visit to the "Happy Doctor :)" at this time definitely. 

Honestly, I think Lou Taylor underestimated the Britney fanbase :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and tbqh I really think there's something v. special about Britney fans. Nancy Drews im tellin ya :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: lots of real smart cookies doing some REAL investigative journalism in this fanbase it's really cool to see. I don't even mean to be shady but like Taylor stans could never; I can't think of another star who would have this much fan-generated investigation going on idk.

Tbh no other fan base would have to do any of this because no other artist would be subjected to such disregard and disrespect. If this were happening to any other artist it would front page trending news. Britney is always the exception :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

My explanation would be that she quit as britneys business manager, but still is an agent of the LLC'S and will still get her salaries through them. Maybe a salary or as a contractor just not as hey official business manager?

Because Jamie can still pay Britney's bills? if it makes any sense.

She doesn't need to be Britney's business manager to be in charge of Britney's companies

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

more so than about Britney... JL didn’t even acknowledge her sister having 2 new songs out, but was promoting some irrelevant **** like baby bottle pop. 

Jamie Chinn is trying to distance herself from Britney every time more 

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The only time she gets attention is in relation to her sister that put her on and kept her afloat through last decade with no job.

Oh I completely agree and she will use Britneys name in the future trying to promote her ****s no one cares about. But on her instagram rn, theres like two posts with Britney, she deleted some in the past and doesnt post with her anymore - on Britneys bday, she only made stories. Its clear that after getting dragged a couple of weeks ago, shes trying to lay low for now. 

That ***** owes Britney everything, the comfortable life she had growing up, seeing the world when Britney was touring, her "fame", "success" and "career", but acts as if shes above Britney and never took a dime from her (even tho there are court docs showing Britney pays for her flights). Shes an arrogant loser. She acts as if shes so hard working lmfao 

Archived