Lou M Taylor's name still appears on business documents.

Easy There

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exhale chanting session? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Cause if it worked for courtney... :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Like it's literally gonna take some metaphysical **** to get this hell priestess's clawed unhooked from Britney's life. 

I can't wait to find out this ***** is the one paying off and speaking to judges in their chambers too. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Like I'm so mad that I'm angry laughing at the sheer audacity and insanity of this ****.

I'm scared Lou with her infinite connections is gonna hire someone to K word Britney for more financial gain and that's terrifying.  

You know how popular Michael Jackson merch was for a couple of years after his death? 

I don't mean to get dark I know we're supposed to be positive but Lou becomes more and more terrifying 

5 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Exhale chanting session? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Cause if it worked for courtney... :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Like it's literally gonna take some metaphysical **** to get this hell priestess's clawed unhooked from Britney's life. 

I can't wait to find out this ***** is the one paying off and speaking to judges in their chambers too. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Like I'm so mad that I'm angry laughing at the sheer audacity and insanity of this ****.

3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

She is something else. A lot of words that would get me banned. All of those LLC’s her and Jamie opened over the years. I wonder..

I saw someone on Twitter state she can still handle things as long as Jamie signs on it 😩 is that true?

At this rate we will never get rid of her. She is starting to remind me of Harvey Weinstein.

9 minutes ago, void priestess said:

I'm scared Lou with her infinite connections is gonna hire someone to K word Britney for more financial gain and that's terrifying.  

You know how popular Michael Jackson merch was for a couple of years after his death? 

I don't mean to get dark I know we're supposed to be positive but Lou becomes more and more terrifying 

And don't forget that Jamie's lawyers are part of Michael Jackson Estate! And MJE earned over 2 billions since MJ's death in 2009 and he is the best earning dead person!

It's all is so scary !

27 minutes ago, Easy There said:

At this rate we will never get rid of her. She is starting to remind me of Harvey Weinstein.

There are way more us than there are of them. They can sue everybody and their mama but where one goes down 10 more come up. Making themselves look even more guilty.

While they are extremely powerful, it is also true that they are feeling threatened by the constant exposing. Otherwise they wouldn’t be buying out all of these articles, suing people and resigning. Using bots & getting accounts removed. Lou especially is always raging because we won’t forget her name or face.

Like most behind the scenes she probably NEVER thought an entire fanbase would point their finger on her for this long.

Just now, Karmickiss said:

There are way more us than there are of them. They can sue everybody and their mama but where one goes down 10 more come up. Making themselves look even guiltier.

While they are extremely powerful, it is also true that they are feeling threatened by the constant exposing. Otherwise they wouldn’t be buying out all of these articles, suing people and resigning. Using bots & getting accounts removed. Lou especially is always raging because we won’t forget her name or face.

Like most behind the scenes she probably NEVER thought an entire fanbase would point their finger on her for this long.

She is also very lucky that this FreeBritney movement didn't happen back in 2011-12 this stan base was huge. She would be absolutely destroyed by online attacks etc.

But yeah you are right. She went for settlement the moment she was supposed to testify under oath.

12 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

There are way more us than there are of them. They can sue everybody and their mama but where one goes down 10 more come up. Making themselves look even more guilty.

It's amazing how carefully Lou curates and moderated her online image. Literally at first glance when you look her up, her online image is impeccable. Carefully selected photos, only specific articles shown up. 

For someone who does high end business management for celebrities, you'd definitely think you'd see more about her buy she does the most to make herself look like your average lowkey fempreneur outside of name dropping clients here and there. 

It's a good thing this has picked up recently cause she was featured in several publications that hailed her as a powerhouse for females in the industry, as a woman-centered pioneer in 2017/2018. She was already big but she was starting to get bigger. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It's a good thing Courtney said some things about her too cause now there are lots of articles marring her image on first search. 

At first you had to actually dig to find negative things about her or her company. Ya'll should check out google reviews for Tri Star btw :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She is also very lucky that this FreeBritney movement didn't happen back in 2011-12 this stan base was huge. She would be absolutely destroyed by online attacks etc.

But yeah you are right. She went for settlement the moment she was supposed to testify under oath.

I remember during  FF era we were all so confused and arguing about how Britney was acting. Trying to make sense of it. People were all over the place lost.

For her mood change people blamed:

- her age

- her breakdown, even though she seemed somewhat better during Circus? IMO

- Kevin

- Knee injury

- Lady Gaga 😂 

- Her self esteem

- The paparazzi

Most of us missed the big elephant in the room that was: her PROBATE CONSERVATORSHIP that they packaged so wholesome to us in the media.

Courtesy of major news outlets and special mention to TrashMZ for brainwashing us for $$$ and clicks.

11 minutes ago, void priestess said:

It's amazing how carefully Lou curates and moderated her online image. Literally at first glance when you look her up, her online image is impeccable. Carefully selected photos, only specific articles shown up. 

For someone who does high end business management for celebrities, you'd definitely think you'd see more about her buy she does the most to make herself look like your average lowkey fempreneur outside of name dropping clients here and there. 

It's a good thing this has picked up recently cause she was featured in several publications that hailed her as a powerhouse for females in the industry, as a woman-centered pioneer in 2017/2018. She was already big but she was starting to get bigger. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It's a good thing Courtney said some things about her too cause now there are lots of articles marring her image on first search. 

At first you had to actually dig to find negative things about her or her company. Ya'll should check out google reviews for Tri Star btw :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Courtney said Lous name gives her PTSD. That confirms all of our beliefs about her 😩 IMAGINE

but on the bright side I know she short circuits every time a respectable outlet mentions her in a questionable light. Hell, she got bent out of shape earlier on this year and was going off on small fan accounts for talking about her 😂😭 the definition of triggered.

grinch smile GIF

1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

Courtney said Lous name gives her PTSD. That confirms all of our beliefs about her 😩 IMAGINE

but on the bright side I know she short circuits every time a respectable outlet mentions her in a questionable light. Hell, she got bent out of shape earlier on this year and was going off on small fan accounts for talking about her 😂😭 the definition of triggered.

grinch smile GIF

She's got an image to maintain, and works very very hard to keep it that way. 

Idk how long it's been this way, but all tri star and Louis taylors social media accounts are private and locked down. Google image search turns up like 3 pics of Lou. That's it. 

She's probably hoping she can lay low until this does down, and then come back up a little at a time and not have to answer for any of this. 

There isn't much she can do at this point to polish her image. Too much going on with her name on it. So she's staying on the DL mostly 

16 minutes ago, void priestess said:

She's got an image to maintain, and works very very hard to keep it that way. 

Idk how long it's been this way, but all tri star and Louis taylors social media accounts are private and locked down. Google image search turns up like 3 pics of Lou. That's it. 

She's probably hoping she can lay low until this does down, and then come back up a little at a time and not have to answer for any of this. 

There isn't much she can do at this point to polish her image. Too much going on with her name on it. So she's staying on the DL mostly 

I agree she is laying low for sure because her other approach backfired then flopped. 

Too bad Britney fans are passionate asf with impeccable memories 😂 our memory will be stronger for her than Justin Timberlake, Sam Lutfi, Kevin Federline, and Perez combined and multiplied by 100.

Best believe she reads everything people say across the board especially about her. Someone at tristar must be in charge of monitoring what the buzz is on Exhale tbh

Archived