Lou M Taylor's name still appears on business documents.

Easy There

6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I agree she is laying low for sure because her other approach backfired then flopped. 

Too bad Britney fans are passionate asf with impeccable memories 😂 our memory will be stronger for her than Justin Timberlake, Sam Lutfi, Kevin Federline, and Perez combined and multiplied by 100.

Best believe she reads everything people say across the board especially about her. Someone at tristar must be in charge of monitoring what the buzz is on Exhale tbh

I wouldn't be surprised if some of us got like DMs saying someone has our IP address or some **** like that. 

But that's ok. People of this nature allow their sheer arrogance to eventually trip them up or they try to get involved with the wrong person. Eventually they underestimate what they're doing and show their true colors for all to see. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

I remember during  FF era we were all so confused and arguing about how Britney was acting. Trying to make sense of it. People were all over the place lost.

For her mood change people blamed:

- her age

- her breakdown, even though she seemed somewhat better during Circus? IMO

- Kevin

- Knee injury

- Lady Gaga 😂 

- Her self esteem

- The paparazzi

Most of us missed the big elephant in the room that was: her PROBATE CONSERVATORSHIP that they packaged so wholesome to us in the media.

Courtesy of major news outlets and special mention to TrashMZ for brainwashing us for $$$ and clicks.

The FF era is so interesting in retrospect to me now (actually, Brit's entire career but) I just remember this era being so weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. I think there was another visit to the "Happy Doctor :)" at this time definitely. 

Honestly, I think Lou Taylor underestimated the Britney fanbase :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and tbqh I really think there's something v. special about Britney fans. Nancy Drews im tellin ya :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: lots of real smart cookies doing some REAL investigative journalism in this fanbase it's really cool to see. I don't even mean to be shady but like Taylor stans could never; I can't think of another star who would have this much fan-generated investigation going on idk.

18 minutes ago, void priestess said:

I wouldn't be surprised if some of us got like DMs saying someone has our IP address or some **** like that. 

But that's ok. People of this nature allow their sheer arrogance to eventually trip them up or they try to get involved with the wrong person. Eventually they underestimate what they're doing and show their true colors for all to see. 

I'm begging for a ***** to TRY and sue me. I've got multiple lawyers and police officers in my family. Ready to expose a ***** through discovery. 

SKIP TO MY LOU, MY DARLING. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

The FF era is so interesting in retrospect to me now (actually, Brit's entire career but) I just remember this era being so weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. I think there was another visit to the "Happy Doctor :)" at this time definitely. 

Honestly, I think Lou Taylor underestimated the Britney fanbase :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and tbqh I really think there's something v. special about Britney fans. Nancy Drews im tellin ya :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: lots of real smart cookies doing some REAL investigative journalism in this fanbase it's really cool to see. I don't even mean to be shady but like Taylor stans could never; I can't think of another star who would have this much fan-generated investigation going on idk.

After so many years of mystery, mixed messages, manipulation, gaslighting etc. we had no choice but to search for answers “imagine how tired we are” no but fr fr fr 😩😭💀

secret latoya jackson GIF

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The fact her relationship with JL didn't change at all on social media... Sus af...

I never bought her "leaving" Britney business, way too easy for someone working for years with the Spears. I still think they all will let Jamie be sacrificed, then everything back to "normal".

JL still posts about Lou?

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The fact her relationship with JL didn't change at all on social media... Sus af...

I never bought her "leaving" Britney business, way too easy for someone working for years with the Spears. I still think they all will let Jamie be sacrificed, then everything back to "normal".

Britney and her lawyers are coming for Lou next

36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the one that got involved with Michael Jackson just before he died :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This right here makes me nervous for Britney. 
Another reason why the Free Britney movement is so important right now and needs to continue growing.

The ****ery involved with MJ’s estate and his final days is too much to begin explaining. 
Hollywood vultures prey on the best of the best.

Didn’t Lou try and take over Prince’s estate also or did she succeed? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Archived