The Internet dragged Christina Aguilera for her performance of "The Christmas Song," Xtina claps back

Jordan Miller

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

Where did I insist? Lmfao I didnt even mention Etta in my latest post, ure the one bringing this up 

k.jpg

omg Ctrlce looks like hulk, she seems to have constipation or diarrhea  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I didnt hear the Xtinas christmas song. cuz I dont like xmas songs, I think most of them are ridiculous, even the One Whoriah promote eve fuc king year. so whatever. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, XSONG said:

omg Ctrlce looks like hulk, she seems to have constipation or diarrhea  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I didnt hear the Xtinas christmas song. cuz I dont like xmas songs, I think most of them are ridiculous, even the One Whoriah promote eve fuc king year. so whatever. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

These pics are beyond horrendous and she tried to take them out of the internet :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The song is nice, but yeah I also dont care about Christmas songs that much. I like her so I know her rendition since 1999.

I love xtina! 

That being said she literally makes herself sound bad when she does this. 

She could literally sing it like she did on the album and it would be praises but she insists on adding the extra noise over the actual lyrics. 

Its personally why I like her performing more upbeat stuff. It cuts time to add extra stuff. Lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block