The Internet dragged Christina Aguilera for her performance of "The Christmas Song," Xtina claps back

Jordan Miller

I don't get the hate. Christina's vocal talent is undeniable. Her choice of music may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you cannot deny her vocal chops. And, her Christmas album is actually amazing. Now, I wish Britney would also release a Christmas album. That would be awesome. We have one from Christina, Mariah, Kylie and Celine. We need one from Britney. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

This ***** is the worst singer ever. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

She does the same vocals in every songs. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Screaming like an ambulance don't make you a great singer :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I guess Beyonce wasnt paying for articles to lick her *** and put her name on everything good in 2010 yet

"I knew she could really sing," Herbie Hancock said of his 2005 collaboration with teen pop's most accomplished vocalist. "But I didn't know she could sing like that. She knocked me out." Christina Aguilera has had the finesse and power of a blues queen ever since she was a child star (she appeared on Star Search at age 11). Even in her teen-pop "Genie in a Bottle" days, she was modeling her dramatic, melismatic technique on old-school soul heroines like Etta James; you could hear it first come to fruition on 2002's "Beautiful." Patti Smith, of all people, says Aguilera's rendition of James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" at last year's Grammys was "one of the best performances that I've ever seen…I sat and watched it, and at the end, I just involuntarily leapt to my feet. It was amazing."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/100-greatest-singers-of-all-time-147019/rod-stewart-3-45919/

Christina was invited to sing at Etta's funeral bc Etta loved her. Beyoncé's rendition of At Last was dragged by Etta tho 

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 hour ago, zainalyc said:

I don't get the hate. Christina's vocal talent is undeniable. Her choice of music may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you cannot deny her vocal chops. And, her Christmas album is actually amazing. Now, I wish Britney would also release a Christmas album. That would be awesome. We have one from Christina, Mariah, Kylie and Celine. We need one from Britney. 

I think a lot of people don't want that from Britney. She's like Madonna,  always going against that trend. 

Not everybody wants to do a Christmas album.

We have the one song, that's enough.  

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I guess Beyonce wasnt paying for articles to lick her *** and put her name on everything good in 2010 yet

"I knew she could really sing," Herbie Hancock said of his 2005 collaboration with teen pop's most accomplished vocalist. "But I didn't know she could sing like that. She knocked me out." Christina Aguilera has had the finesse and power of a blues queen ever since she was a child star (she appeared on Star Search at age 11). Even in her teen-pop "Genie in a Bottle" days, she was modeling her dramatic, melismatic technique on old-school soul heroines like Etta James; you could hear it first come to fruition on 2002's "Beautiful." Patti Smith, of all people, says Aguilera's rendition of James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" at last year's Grammys was "one of the best performances that I've ever seen…I sat and watched it, and at the end, I just involuntarily leapt to my feet. It was amazing."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/100-greatest-singers-of-all-time-147019/rod-stewart-3-45919/

Christina was invited to sing at Etta's funeral bc Etta loved her. Beyoncé's rendition of At Last was dragged by Etta tho 

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Etta was a **** addict, i'm not surprised she loved Floptina :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3
21 hours ago, mythology said:

Neither will hiding your voice behind Auto-Tune, Myah Marie, and an army of background singers. 

As much as I cant stand Floptina, she's an amazing vocalist and our fave cant compete in that department. Deal :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Xtinct has talent, nobody can deny that, I agree, but she is not by any means an amazing vocalist. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She is the perfect example of someone who has a lot of potential, yet somehow, instead of fructifying it, she lets it go to waste. I'm under the impression Xtinct doesn't understand that having been gifted a good voice is not enough, you have to work with it. The voice itself is an instrument and you have to learn how to play it. Aguilera doesn't. Her technique is deplorable. Oversinging is not the way to go and it's straining her voice big time. It's not too late, she still has time to hire a vocal coach and get her act together but I highly doubt she would ever do that: her ego is bigger than her career ever was and she would rather retire than admit she's failed her beautiful voice (a voice that deserves way more, Xtinct desperately screaming her lungs out doesn't do it justice) :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip::rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip::rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Etta was a **** addict, i'm not surprised she loved Floptina :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Were RS voters also **** addicteds to choose Christina instead of Ctrlce? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

And Jay z stabbed a man... Ur point? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block