Blue Ivy Becomes One of the Youngest Grammy Nominees in History

14 hours ago, Alio said:

well I have to admit I'm not a fan of Beyonce but that's just because I don't like her music :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: most of her singles are meh to me :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

But that's not why I said what I said (though I understand that was a bit much) it's just that I'm so tired of the medias trying to force their agenda. We know what they're doing, they changed everything to have this little black girl having a speech about brown skin girls (that's the tittle of the song) and they're going to make it a huge moment of TV and of course people are going to be like "oh my gaaash that is so inspirational" :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: and of course it's going to be trending everywhere, and it's going to be on the news eveywhere and for 4 days people are going to talk about it around the world...I mean come on, making everything political, this is too much...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

After the year we had, after 2020 and all those artists who are starving right now because they had no activity for like 10 monthes, the music industry is almost dead now and all they think about is to create a fake "wow" moment of tv by giving  a trophy to a 8 years old billionaire who did nothing special to deserve it. That's why i'm ....."pressed" :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod::ehidk_britney_um_eek::shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Spilled :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

where i live, nobody even talked about BLACK IS KING or the new soundtrack and I doubt they would even know beyonces daughter is a "successful princess of pop" singer :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, Alio said:

well I have to admit I'm not a fan of Beyonce but that's just because I don't like her music :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: most of her singles are meh to me :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

But that's not why I said what I said (though I understand that was a bit much) it's just that I'm so tired of the medias trying to force their agenda. We know what they're doing, they changed everything to have this little black girl having a speech about brown skin girls (that's the tittle of the song) and they're going to make it a huge moment of TV and of course people are going to be like "oh my gaaash that is so inspirational" :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: and of course it's going to be trending everywhere, and it's going to be on the news eveywhere and for 4 days people are going to talk about it around the world...I mean come on, making everything political, this is too much...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

After the year we had, after 2020 and all those artists who are starving right now because they had no activity for like 10 monthes, the music industry is almost dead now and all they think about is to create a fake "wow" moment of tv by giving  a trophy to a 8 years old billionaire who did nothing special to deserve it. That's why i'm ....."pressed" :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod::ehidk_britney_um_eek::shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I live for the fact media overall has become so predictable that people can legit accurately predict how they will behave and what narrative they will push for a whole year :orangu_orangutan_ape: Can you believe that this is what journalism has come to? Once an industry that was capable of taking down absolutists and the most powerful rules, to an industry used to push an agenda and a narrative. So sad tbh.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Spilled :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

where i live, nobody even talked about BLACK IS KING or the new soundtrack and I doubt they would even know beyonces daughter is a "successful princess of pop" singer :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This ! :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: 

There's only one princess of POP the whole world has heard of and we know who she is :

britney spears mic GIF

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I live for the fact media overall has become so predictable that people can legit accurately predict how they will behave and what narrative they will push for a whole year :orangu_orangutan_ape: Can you believe that this is what journalism has come to? Once an industry that was capable of taking down absolutists and the most powerful rules, to an industry used to push an agenda and a narrative. So sad tbh.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Absolutely !!! 

It's very sad, I think it has to do with power. For a very long time journalists (and the Left) were close to the working class and were fighting with it as a key element to change the ones who had the power (kings, the Church etc..) since the Left took the power in the 70's they became everything they used to hate. Now they create propaganda, they push the cancel culture and won't tolerate people thinking a different way.

Conclusion it's not Right or Left, Religious or not, progressives or conservatives but actually who has the power and yes that's very sad.

Fortunately more and more people see clear and know what they're up to :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

no it’s true, it’s true :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I would rather have Britney have 1 Grammy than have her send payola cheques to the Grammys or use nepotism for her sons :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

I agree, also if Jayden was to be sent at a ceremony to have a "thank you" speech..well considering what he said last time he went live on instragam I'd rather see him NOT GO and remain silent :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block