Blue Ivy Becomes One of the Youngest Grammy Nominees in History

8 hours ago, Alio said:

This does't make me laugh. This world (or the Western world in general) is going downhill more and more each day.

The problem is THERE IS NO MEANING to nothing anymore !

First these elites don't respect "right versus wrong" and people will believe wrong is right and right is wrong cuz there's so much propaganda those days !

Then they create new concept that you have to follow otherwise you will be demonised even though the new concept is stupid (like, for exemple, thinking Adele did something terrible because she had dreadlocks and those same people who would hate me if I had my hair like that well they would absolutely love me if I decide to cut my p*nis ( nothing against trans people but seriously I can't dry a lock of my hair but I can cut my **** ?! Nonsense ! If I'm wearing a beautiful african jewelry those people who would call me a horrible privileged white man who's stealing african culture are the same people who think Beyonce represent so well african heritage when she has fake straight blond hair to make her look like a Norwegian !!??! I mean WTF, again no common sense !!!)  

Then they change the meaning to the most obvious understanding of the words (like for exemple calling someone they/them when those words refer to plural subjects and plural only !)

Then they bring a child who did nothing in her life, give her awards and make her a living God for the sake of it when in the same time you have amazing artists around the world who are treated like crap...(and let's not even talk about other people such as the ones working in hospitals) ...who had to struggle so hard this year !! What a lack of sense and meaning. What about hard work ??!

Call me a bigot or old fashion but I'm actually an open person, I just wish we would still respect the meaning of things, that we stay reasonable and that the world doesn't become an open sky asylum.

Sorry it's not a funny post but I've been losing respect to our modern society a lot lately to be honest

All this because Beyonce gets you pressed?  If Britney had actual Grammy royalty ya'll would be singing a different tune and you damn well know it:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mythology said:

All this because Beyonce gets you pressed?  If Britney had actual Grammy royalty ya'll would be singing a different tune and you damn well know it:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

no because things are happening for a reason, there is a very clear agenda and I think I can share my opinion about this agenda since we're in a forum. Let's not be naive. They know what they're doing and a lot of people, including people here, are tired of their games because it's illegitimate and it shows a lot of nonsense.

That was just my free opinion about it, that's all :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Alio said:

no because things are happening for a reason, there is a very clear agenda and I think I can share my opinion about this agenda since we're in a forum. Let's not be naive. They know what they're doing and a lot of people, including people here, are tired of their games because it's illegitimate and it shows a lot of nonsense.

That was just my free opinion about it, that's all :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Fair enough, I respect your opinion and even agree to an extent.  We shouldnt be surprised however that Beyonce is hyping up her own daughter, a lot of celebrities have done this already so its nothing new.

Will Smith, J Lo, etc. have done the same thing but they havent been called out for it on this forum. I guess its because they dont get everyone pressed here as much as Beyonce does:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mythology said:

Fair enough, I respect your opinion and even agree to an extent.  We shouldnt be surprised however that Beyonce is hyping up her own daughter, a lot of celebrities have done this already so its nothing new.

Will Smith, J Lo, etc. have done the same thing but they havent been called out for it on this forum. I guess its because they dont get everyone pressed here as much as Beyonce does:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

well I have to admit I'm not a fan of Beyonce but that's just because I don't like her music :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: most of her singles are meh to me :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

But that's not why I said what I said (though I understand that was a bit much) it's just that I'm so tired of the medias trying to force their agenda. We know what they're doing, they changed everything to have this little black girl having a speech about brown skin girls (that's the tittle of the song) and they're going to make it a huge moment of TV and of course people are going to be like "oh my gaaash that is so inspirational" :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: and of course it's going to be trending everywhere, and it's going to be on the news eveywhere and for 4 days people are going to talk about it around the world...I mean come on, making everything political, this is too much...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

After the year we had, after 2020 and all those artists who are starving right now because they had no activity for like 10 monthes, the music industry is almost dead now and all they think about is to create a fake "wow" moment of tv by giving  a trophy to a 8 years old billionaire who did nothing special to deserve it. That's why i'm ....."pressed" :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod::ehidk_britney_um_eek::shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block