Will.i.am: 'I miss you Britney, keep bringing joy to the world with your love for dance and music'

Slayer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Unpopular opinion: The hate for will.i.am in this fandom always came off as racism to me :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Girl it has nothing to do with his race. It's due to ****ty as job on BJ. 

With that being said I do not like his production in general. He tends to overproduce things for my liking.

But most of the blame for BJ debacle should go towards that Anthony Preson whatever he is called guy.

I’m sure that he was very very limited in his time with Britney during whatever time she was allowed to record. He probably had pressure from her team to get something done and ready and, given how psychotic and crazy her father/handlers are, he did what he could to produce a “finished” product..

With all that being said though..he can still appreciate Britney from afar 💅🏼

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Girl it has nothing to do with his race. It's due to ****ty as job on BJ. 

With that being said I do not like his production in general. He tends to overproduce things for my liking.

But most of the blame for BJ debacle should go towards that Anthony Preson whatever he is called guy.

BJ's problem isn't Will.i.am. He worked with what he had, and with what little he had he did what he could, bringing home a decent job.
BJ's problem is Britney.

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Unpopular opinion: The hate for will.i.am in this fandom always came off as racism to me :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

aw for **** sake, it has absolute nothing to do with his skin colour whatsoever. what a ridiculas thing to say! Like EasyThere has said, the problem is he ruined BJ. Exemi, the problem was will.i.am, he was the executive producer. mind you, i dont get the hype of any of his music, they all sound exactly the same and robotic. i dont even like scream and shout tbh

i cant honestly believe you brought in racism into it though! how ridiculas!    

Archived