domination residency rehearsals

mannequin19

26 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It wasn't that much different then POM. Just setlist and new versions of the songs were better. I wish the guy who created these remixes just share with us.

i think it is significantly better than POM. she was 10x more stiff and didnt follow through with most of her movements like she did here

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

For real? I mean, I don't doubt you since you posted a lot of stuff and all, but do you have more info like an official set list or more details? 

Here’s what I was told. The theme of dominating the music industry was very apparent. The show had a more urban theme to it with elements of multiple different genres. Oops, Overprotected, Toxic & BOMT were the staples of the show. Oops had an amazing remix and completely re-imagined the feel of the song. The shows tracklist was mainly based around Baby, Oops, ITZ & Blackout. Britney reportedly wanted to perform songs she hadn’t performed in a long time. She pushed for performances of DLMBTLTK & BTMYH, and they were in the final setlist. DLMBTLTK was going to be mixed live and playback, and had a long ending similar to the performance in Hawaii. BTMYH was one of Britney’s favourite parts of the show, she really dedicated the song to the fans and changed the meaning of the song. Fan montages and moments over the years were going to be shown on the screens as Britney was lifted into the corners of the  room and had more of an interaction with the fans. Overprotected was the Darkchild remix with ‘updates’ and Britney was to be the only dancer on the stage. I Will Be There was included in the setlist in a medley with Lucky and a shorten version of Sometimes. A handful of Blackout songs were on the setlist, including Toy Soldier and a medley of Heaven On Earth & Get Naked. Hold It Against Me was removed from the show as Britney’s request, and was replace with Work *****. BOMT was the encore for the show, and paid tribute to the original video with a school theme on the stage. The 1999 VMA choreography was incorporated, along with the original routine. Oops was going to be a ‘dark, urban’ mix, with Britney wearing a black catsuit with parts coming off, taking inspiration from the original costume. The original choreography was also part of this new version. Breathe On Me & Touch Of My Hand was highly ***ual and had to be re-considered as it was so raunchy. Can’t Make You Love Me was also part of the show as it had never been performed, along with My Prerogative. What U See (Is What U Get) was rehearsed but was removed from the setlist, along with If U Seek Amy.

There was a bit more but this is what I’ve learnt after multiple emails. I will add more soon

8 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

I recently spoke to someone who worked on Domination who confirmed BTMYH was on the setlist like someone had said before, she was gonna be in a swing and interact with everyone in the room, even the people right at the top of the room

UGHHHHH that makes me sad, I loooove that song and she hadn't performed it in almost 20 years!

2 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Slave looks dull with Britney dancing like she usually dances on camera on her insta, BTI looks ridiculous, DYWC is not even a fan favourite yet it still there. Feels like Britney choreographed the most of the show. Meh. 

I love that she seemed into it. But tbat show was shaping up to be a mess choreo wise 

On 12/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, JackSProductions said:

Here’s what I was told. The theme of dominating the music industry was very apparent. The show had a more urban theme to it with elements of multiple different genres. Oops, Overprotected, Toxic & BOMT were the staples of the show. Oops had an amazing remix and completely re-imagined the feel of the song. The shows tracklist was mainly based around Baby, Oops, ITZ & Blackout. Britney reportedly wanted to perform songs she hadn’t performed in a long time. She pushed for performances of DLMBTLTK & BTMYH, and they were in the final setlist. DLMBTLTK was going to be mixed live and playback, and had a long ending similar to the performance in Hawaii. BTMYH was one of Britney’s favourite parts of the show, she really dedicated the song to the fans and changed the meaning of the song. Fan montages and moments over the years were going to be shown on the screens as Britney was lifted into the corners of the  room and had more of an interaction with the fans. Overprotected was the Darkchild remix with ‘updates’ and Britney was to be the only dancer on the stage. I Will Be There was included in the setlist in a medley with Lucky and a shorten version of Sometimes. A handful of Blackout songs were on the setlist, including Toy Soldier and a medley of Heaven On Earth & Get Naked. Hold It Against Me was removed from the show as Britney’s request, and was replace with Work *****. BOMT was the encore for the show, and paid tribute to the original video with a school theme on the stage. The 1999 VMA choreography was incorporated, along with the original routine. Oops was going to be a ‘dark, urban’ mix, with Britney wearing a black catsuit with parts coming off, taking inspiration from the original costume. The original choreography was also part of this new version. Breathe On Me & Touch Of My Hand was highly ***ual and had to be re-considered as it was so raunchy. Can’t Make You Love Me was also part of the show as it had never been performed, along with My Prerogative. What U See (Is What U Get) was rehearsed but was removed from the setlist, along with If U Seek Amy.

There was a bit more but this is what I’ve learnt after multiple emails. I will add more soon

SHUT UP. I WILL BE THERE AND CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME????? 

TAKE ME OUT IF THIS SIMULATION AND BACK TO THE WORLD WERE DOMINATION WAS ABLE TO BE PERFORMED PLEASE. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

On 12/11/2020 at 2:49 AM, JackSProductions said:

I recently spoke to someone who worked on Domination who confirmed BTMYH was on the setlist like someone had said before, she was gonna be in a swing and interact with everyone in the room, even the people right at the top of the room

What role did your source have in Domination? I need more secrets haha

On 12/11/2020 at 3:55 PM, JackSProductions said:

If I wasn't sad enough about Domination being cancelled I read this:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I was so looking forward to it :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

@mannequin19 welcome to exhale btw! :) I too really liked the look of the choreography and was excited for the show! Brit seemed really passionate and involved!

Archived