domination residency rehearsals

mannequin19

hi!! i just joined this forum and im sure this has already been discussed but i have been obsessed w watching this video for the last few days so i feel the need to discuss it w others lol. i am just in AWE of her dancing in these clips, especially the coupre electrique routine...she was dancing so well, almost as good as onyx tour imo. i wish we couldve seen this on stage

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

The choreography didn't look great imo but her energy was there and the setlist sounded pretty cool! I think it was going to be a great show, I'm bummed we didn't get more footage and costume sketches etc. The show as being direced by NappyTabs who are awesome!

yea some of the choreo wasnt my fav but she danced SOO well. not stiff at all, very fluid and she actually seemed happy

32 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Agreed I think she gained a lot of stage confidence during POM. And she's always better in rehearsals than the live shows so I do enjoy these clips!

I recently spoke to someone who worked on Domination who confirmed BTMYH was on the setlist like someone had said before, she was gonna be in a swing and interact with everyone in the room, even the people right at the top of the room

57 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I recently spoke to someone who worked on Domination who confirmed BTMYH was on the setlist like someone had said before, she was gonna be in a swing and interact with everyone in the room, even the people right at the top of the room

So I have a theory on why I believe this comment is true. When she was performing at Planet Hollywood was there really any parts of the show where there were dancers flying around on wires other than Britney jumping from the tree when she performed Toxic? 

Park Theater I think has the facility to manage this swing and interacting with everyone in the theatre - Lady Gaga is flying around like a dragon in her show. Love it. Amazing, I'd faint watching Britney swing around. 

HOWEVER, song choice -if some how she could incorporate the BTMYH/Lucky/Sometimes medley from DWAD , this would be so cool - she could swing to the B stage, and then end the medley in a giant music box.

DWAD was unreal.

4 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

For real? I mean, I don't doubt you since you posted a lot of stuff and all, but do you have more info like an official set list or more details? 

The fact she planned on wearing a mask because she doesnt want to learn how to move her lips to 3 lines in french is another level of laziness...and the level was already pretty high if you ask me !

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

ps : don't hate me I love her to death but come on ! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

57 minutes ago, Alio said:

The fact she planned on wearing a mask because she doesnt want to learn how to move her lips to 3 lines in french is another level of laziness...and the level was already pretty high if you ask me !

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

ps : don't hate me I love her to death but come on ! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Please, she obviously has ESP & was trynna warn us about the pandemic. The true unsung reason Domination was cancelled :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

7 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

omg that sounds so cool. now im even more sad it never happened :( 

38 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Please, she obviously has ESP & was trynna warn us about the pandemic. The true unsung reason Domination was cancelled :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

ahah :fran_frog_meme_green: :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: all this time she was telling us about the future and I thought she didn't want to move her lips cuz lipsyncing was too much work :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Archived