Miley Cyrus is topless in Rolling Stone

1 hour ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Poor Miley and women in general. Needs to show some skin to be approved. And RS to think that a topless photo is revolutionary. This isn't the 90's anymore.

I don’t necessarily agree with this. Many times I’m sure you’re absolutely right however I know that showing their body is also empowering and confidence and for that I, as a young gay man, was thankful. It actually helped a lot of people (men and women) be comfortable and empowered to be them (and in today’s climate all body types are celebrated as they should be but being fit and slim shouldn’t be held as bad/slutty/try hard while we pat people on the back for being the opposite (though they should be complimented on being confident...all sizes). **** shouldn’t have to be behind closed doors. But there are limits I suppose haha. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Poor Miley and women in general. Needs to show some skin to be approved. And RS to think that a topless photo is revolutionary. This isn't the 90's anymore.

Who said they chose a topless photo for the cover to be revolutionary? Can't they just pick it cause it's a pretty photo? Like you said, this isn't the 90s anymore. Women can pose topless and nude JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT. It don't need to be for the sake of art or for shock value or whatever. It could be one of those or any of those or none of those things. She could've chosen that cause she's just a slxt and that's okay too. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who said they chose a topless photo for the cover to be revolutionary? Can't they just pick it cause it's a pretty photo? Like you said, this isn't the 90s anymore. Women can pose topless and nude JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT. It don't need to be for the sake of art or for shock value or whatever. It could be one of those or any of those or none of those things. She could've chosen that cause she's just a slxt and that's okay too. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I agree with all of this, the last part especially. There's nothing wrong with being a s.lut. Honestly, I don't even think of it as a derogatory word. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I agree with all of this, the last part especially. There's nothing wrong with being a s.lut. Honestly, I don't even think of it as a derogatory word.

Period. I don't get offended too when people call me a slxt. I CALL ME a slxt on a regular. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  #NoToSlutShaming #StopSlutShaming #ImASlut #YoureASlut #WereAllSluts :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But it's not a pretty picture. 

It feels like (to me) that this is halfway done. 

It could look good tho. 

But somehow, something is missing. 

• Love 1

Ugh Midnight Sky gave me so much hope that we might be getting something different, but she slipped right into boring, cliche, "look at me I'm edgy" bangerz era Miley.

I'm already over this era, she's just too try hard like the stupid cherry juice she used to ruin the Prisoner music video. Thank God Dua didn't do that dumb shyt too.

I'm just so frustrated because Miley is so talented and she just wastes it on this dumb manufactured persona...

She should be leaving other artists in the dust, but she's just struggling to keep up...

16 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean that as a term of endearment :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

I don't have any problem with women exposing their nipples (i mean...i'm a Anna Nicole Smith stan), but for Miley , i feel like she's already done that countless times so it's not really interesting, she also seems quite confused with her direction, she contradicts herself every era. She used to trash the Bangers era during interviews, she said that it wasn't the real miley and now she does this :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: i don't know...Seems like she's still trying to find herself artistically.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block