Explain your username

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

Mine was CheshireB- itch in full for a long time (before everything was censored) but Jordan recently told me I had to change it because of boring google or whatever so it became shorter "CheshireB".

I choosed this because when I registered in this forum I was very into the Alice in wonderland book so I thought about the Cheshire cat, and then I thought about Gimme More and the iconic first line so I decided to reunite these two very cool concept into one username. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 7

My username was taken from the lyrics of Sippin' On (Oh boy you hit the spot / So baby please don't stop / Do you like my lemon drop?), which was, at the time, my favorite song. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Also, before being called Lemon_Drop, my username was Instant Dejavu. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Hooked On (reference to Britney's unreleased song, Sugarfall) + Knee (common nickname for Britney) is how I got my username!  "Hooked-On-Britney" sounded weird so I used the nickname "Knee" instead! :eyes_britney_laugh:

Curious that we both named ourselves after two of Britney's best unreleased songs. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block