Explain your username

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So let's hear the stories about why you picked your username and how they came about  I know some may be obvious but some of you guys have interesting usernames and I thought it'd be a fun thread

This interview caused my biggest Exhale meltdown to date: I remember being so freakin' pissed at her. I was like, "Wow, this bish really had the nerve and audacity to blatantly lie like that

well, I'm the real Beyoncé so it was an obvious choice 

Posted Images

Mine was CheshireB- itch in full for a long time (before everything was censored) but Jordan recently told me I had to change it because of boring google or whatever so it became shorter "CheshireB".

I choosed this because when I registered in this forum I was very into the Alice in wonderland book so I thought about the Cheshire cat, and then I thought about Gimme More and the iconic first line so I decided to reunite these two very cool concept into one username. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

My username represents 2016. 

A year where Britney became an artist again. She let loose and genuinely enjoyed herself in the recording studio and it showed with Glory. She was feeling herself, she looked beautiful, she was bringing it in her vegas shows. It was the best we've seen her all decade. (It all started with 2015ney, another ICON) :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 2

My username was taken from the lyrics of Sippin' On (Oh boy you hit the spot / So baby please don't stop / Do you like my lemon drop?), which was, at the time, my favorite song. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Also, before being called Lemon_Drop, my username was Instant Dejavu. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Hooked On (reference to Britney's unreleased song, Sugarfall) + Knee (common nickname for Britney) is how I got my username!  "Hooked-On-Britney" sounded weird so I used the nickname "Knee" instead! :eyes_britney_laugh:

Curious that we both named ourselves after two of Britney's best unreleased songs. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

I want to know the concept behind @OnlyBeyonce and @PokemonSpears :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

I like Pokémon and I like Britney Spears :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I really don't remember when I first started using it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: but I've been using it on many websites, accounts, etc it's either Pokémon Spears or PokeSpears.

Here it used to be Pokémon with the é but I always had trouble logging in whenever there was an update on the site so I asked Jordan to change it.

I also thought of Britneymon but that sounds more like a Digimon, because they all end in -mon. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

Mine is a lyric from her unreleased song “When I Say So”, Britney doesn’t actually even sing it. The rap feature does. And if anyone remembers, I used to be GD17MCR cuz I used to be really into Green Day, My Chemical Romance and my fave number is 17. And for a little while I was This Is Britney’s IPhone!!  :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Fab Thread idea thanks to the OP!  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Pokie used to have really good theories about Britney releases and their correlation with Pokémon releases. The coincidences were kind of amazing :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The pattern was broken last year. She had to release an album in 2019 to coincide with the new Pokémon generation, but we all know what happened :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thanks Jamie :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Jordan is because of the time Lou and Jamie got baptized at the Jordan River in 2017

And Miller is because his fave on the X Factor was Beatrice Miller

tumblr_mfga1wA8op1qhgj0co1_r1_500.gif

I always knew there was more to his story. 
Amazing :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

edit: @Slayer @Cheshire-B Pokie solved it wbk 

• Haha 5

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛