Explain your username

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

I thought it over for wayyyy too long while I kept lurking... :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I wanted something Blackout-related and I like things a bit darker: dark hair, dark pop, dark sounds vs. bright sounds, moonlight vs. blinding sun ... so this is "more me."

The fact that a "darkout" isn't a thing works well with my weird dorkiness, often coming up with my OWN things instead of saying common things ... but in my dorkier, more alien way than cool people who "flip the script." Haha. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

I thought it over for wayyyy too long while I kept lurking... :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I wanted something Blackout-related and I like things a bit darker: dark hair, dark pop, dark sounds vs. bright sounds, moonlight vs. blinding sun ... so this is "more me."

The fact that a "darkout" isn't a thing works well with my weird dorkiness, often coming up with my OWN things instead of saying common things ... but in my dorkier, more alien way than cool people who "flip the script." Haha. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

You are dorky but I get what you’re saying and I like you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

I'm a huge fan of the Blackout era so there were many names I thought of, but I wanted something that speaks for "me". Like Britney, I too have let people into my life due to loneliness, and later discovered they only used me for what they want and was made fun of because of it. So like her unreleased song "Who Can She Trust", I came up with Who Can I Trust. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 3

i was reading a article about Lele pons and suscribing to breatheheavy at the same time,so i was too lazy to look for a nickname and i used: lele. 

Lele pons is a influencer, was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Pons moved to the United States at the age of five and was raised in Miami, Florida

La cantante e influencer Lele Pons confiesa que padece TOC y síndrome de  Tourette - AS.com

here as Camila Cabello sister in Havana music video:

Meet Lele Pons, Instagram Stories' Most-Watched Producer of 2017 & Music's  Next Star | Billboard

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I love this thread!

Mine comes from wanting to be this little b astard so much... (as any Britney fan knows, he was called Bit Bit)

ugh imagine being carried like this by the Queen:

9e634ac87142604dcc6de66f213b5644.jpg

And the clothes, THE FASHUNN!
0756f3fd9b6f841d22c52920d824bc0a.jpg

...but I'm not a dog, I'm a boy/guy, and I like boys. Also, in the LGBTQ community "boi" is/was an alternate spelling, and I'm a control freak and very detail oriented so I had to have three i's. And all in lower case because even though I have a big ego (...or maybe because of that?) that thing over there was tiny as hell so I had to be realistic haha!
There :)

I always loved this so much!! You chose the best life motto ever <3

Gurl I always wondered 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block