Explain your username

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

It has nothing to do with music or artists. When I was 13/14 years old some friends approached me in the classroom and asked me if I wanted to join their gang. They told me I didn't have to do anything, just belong; they would protect me in case someone wanted to do something to me and they would also write my nickname for me, so I didn't need to graffiti, like they used to do (they thought they were gangsters, but they weren't really, they were posers). I didn't want to, I was afraid, but in the end they managed to convince me and they nicknamed me BLIAS. From then on, whenever they graffitied, especially one of them, called Leonardo, one of my best friends at the time (and whom I contacted recently, but no longer wanted to be my friend :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:), added my alias. Years later I kept using the nickname on the internet, but I replaced the s with the z because that way it was available in almost all the internet and I "stylized" it by always writing it in lowercase. And that's the story :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Like 7

I love this thread!

Mine comes from wanting to be this little b astard so much... (as any Britney fan knows, he was called Bit Bit)

ugh imagine being carried like this by the Queen:

9e634ac87142604dcc6de66f213b5644.jpg

And the clothes, THE FASHUNN!
0756f3fd9b6f841d22c52920d824bc0a.jpg

...but I'm not a dog, I'm a boy/guy, and I like boys. Also, in the LGBTQ community "boi" is/was an alternate spelling, and I'm a control freak and very detail oriented so I had to have three i's. And all in lower case because even though I have a big ego (...or maybe because of that?) that thing over there was tiny as hell so I had to be realistic haha!
There :)

56 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

My favorite quote from my favorite human being. Living by this motto since 2008 💜LlBgQqv.gif?noredirect

I always loved this so much!! You chose the best life motto ever <3

• Love 8
  • Like 1

For mine, it's not rocket science: IUSM = If U Seek Me, based of course on the infamous If U Seek Amy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

I used to go by 'If U Seek Me', but since an Exhale update a few months back, we cannot use spaces for user names, so I changed the name to "IUSM".

I did put the name back just under, because I'm like a cockroach: a vile thing that does not die. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Britney Spears Ended Megyn Kelly Before Megyn Kelly Ended Herself

• Haha 3

I had been lurking anonymously since 2011 until earlier this year when Exhale started requiring an account if you wanted to continue reading stuff here. Soo I was left with no choice but to create an account. 

Spoiler

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

At the time, I had just finished watching the Witcher TV series as well as playing the game. I was obsessed with the lore, the story and Geralt of Rivia, the main character. Needless to say, the obsession grew higher with having Henry Cavill play Geralt in the series. So yes, it's both a tribute to the show/game and to Mr Cavill, aka hottest man on earth. 

Spoiler

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And he belongs to @Roxxy

Honourable mention: @Towelney

henry-cavill-the-witcher-season-2-160190

f19c2f8c1f59431c547ada91f3ba2de8--henry-

c9cd15d885d66e4b1dffb713c6477368.jpg

No thirst traps this time. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I became a Britney fan at 11y and then I found a forum here in my country, I didn't know many songs to create a cool name so I wrote "naná" (cute nickname that my little brother says - my name is Natalia) and "bs" by Britney Spears of course. I used this user for so many years that when I went to create an account here, I couldn't create anything better, Its meee. Honestly, nowadays I think it's a tacky user lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block