Explain your username

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

15 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

I love this thread

I wanted a Britney themed avatar so I found a less used photo of her I thought was cool 😂 I can’t even remember where it’s from now, please help

But she looked like a spy in it, so I went with the spy master, the Brit master :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Pièce of me video honey! ❤👍🍾

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's my family nickname, and it's what I use in all social media platforms and online games that I play/played, ever since. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

The only people who calls me by 'Steph' are clients and that's how I know it's work (biech) when they call me Ms. Steph. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

So basically you're Lady Gaga catfishing as Ariana :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 5

High school nickname.

Live in Chino valley a conservative hick town full of incests, turned a negative into a queer liberal positive

And I am that diva in my hometown. 

Also in the process of legally changing my name to Spice .

Since I disowned most of my family cos of the election of 2016. 

Time to change my name to show I mean business. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

High school nickname.

Live in Chino valley a conservative hick town full of incests, turned a negative into a queer liberal positive

And I am that diva in my hometown. 

Also in the process of legally changing my name to Spice .

Since I disowned most of my family cos of the election of 2016. 

Time to change my name to show I mean business. 

You don't have to prove anything to anyone, Spice... :( It must be hard living in a place with people constantly bullying you but you should use your time and energy in being fine with yourself, not proving anything to others, because the truth is that you'll never satisfy them, so it's already a lost cause.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Isla said:

It's my real name lol. Pronounced eye-la. I'm so used to people saying it wrong :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yours is one of my favorite users, I always wondered if this is your real name 💖💕 

Side note: I know the right way to pronounce it, but I always say it wrong in my head bc Im Brazilian and the sound of the letter "i" is different here  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

33 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yours is one of my favorite users, I always wondered if this is your real name 💖💕 

Side note: I know the right way to pronounce it, but I always say it wrong in my head bc Im Brazilian and the sound of the letter "i" is different here  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Aww thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:and ddd don't worry, I know it's different in other countries haha. Just know my name is also Spanish for island :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block