Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

At Montage Kapalua Bay, Maui, since Monday/Tuesday EmzrN-zXMAYFcBu.jpg

Screenshot-20201110-030633-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201110-034435-Instagram.jpg

Fitness center at Montage

Screenshot-20201112-035118-Instagram-2.j

Screenshot-20201112-022218-Instagram-2.jScreenshot-20201112-022232-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20201112-024815-Instagram.jpg

She always stays there when she's in Maui

EEY9LhEXUAEW5bR.jpg

Bonus: Cassie from Crowdsurf, her social media manager, is at the same hotel. Coincidence?

Screenshot-20201112-010437-Instagram-2.j

Screenshot-20201112-013127-Instagram.jpg

Update: 

Update: She posted it ❤️

Related:

maui.jpg.b7f1f05d2e5a6ea217e633afa6a11f10.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I don't know If I call this bizarre, hilarious or both.

- the fact Jeff "creepy eyes" liked that Cassie picture. They're a very close team, It seems.

- Cassie on her stories from this trip recommended a book "Britney" recommended twice before.

- again during a hearing week Britney goes to Maui. Sorry, but this gives such a wrong "I don't care" impression.

- Maui when the pandemic's getting worse? How smart. Let's see If they will show videos and pictures from this like it's new.

- finally some of you will know our baby girl Cassie. Her account is very interesting btw.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know If I call this bizarre, hilarious or both.

- the fact Jeff "creepy eyes" liked that Cassie picture. They're a very close team, It seems.

- Cassie on her stories from this trip recommended a book "Britney" recommended twice before.

But the thing is, do we really know for certain who in the team is connected to Lou and profits from the conservatorship? Except for Robyn of course, that woman works for Lou for 20+ years.

Imagine if Jeff is indeed a very good publicist, or that Cassie is a good social media manager and friends with Brit but now that Jamie doesnt call the shots she is also free to do what Britney wants her to? People thought Jodi was going to make everything worse but Britney is very happy with her work.  Imagine if Edan appears in the photos as well, cause everyone thought he was Jamie's puppy at some point. Or that Britney is bi***ual and Strawberry was her girlfriend but Jamie wanted Britney to call her bff. These plot twists would be so funny  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edit: lurking on YT I cant find Britney kissing Strawberry after Freakshow, did Jamie took it down? Cause if he did... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

But the thing is, do we really know for certain who in the team is connected to Lou and profits from the conservatorship? Except for Robyn of course, that woman works for Lou for 20+ years.

Imagine if Jeff is indeed a very good publicist, or that Cassie is a good social media manager and friends with Brit but now that Jamie doesnt call the shots she is also free to do what Britney wants her to? People thought Jodi was going to make everything worse but Britney is very happy with her work.  Imagine if Edan appears in the photos as well, cause everyone thought he was Jamie's puppy at some point. Or that Britney is bi***ual and Strawberry was her girlfriend but Jamie wanted Britney to call her bff. These plot twists would be so funny  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edit: lurking on YT I cant find Britney kissing Strawberry after Freakshow, did Jamie took it down? Cause if he did... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

No!. Britney's body language around Jeff says it all, she hates him and doesn't want him around her.If you think Cassie is a good professional  or good social manager...

• Like 5