Gwen Stefani’s “Baby Don’t Lie” was her last good song.

I love Baby Don’t Lie, but I also loved the This Is What The Truth Feels Like album. Rare is one of my favorite songs of her’s. Me without you is great. Her Xmas album has some bops too. But all this crap she’s doing with Blake needs to end, it’s time for them to break up and for her to do her solo pop tragic kingdom. Enough with her trying to be country 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I agree... Justin Tranter ruined her album.  I do like the Charli XCX-produced song "Hell Yeah Baby" but it was unreleased.  I also love Gwen's version of "Hard To Love"

How do you like it if it is unreleased? I tried to look it up on YouTube but didn’t find anything.

18 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Oh come on! I know this one was kind of generic, but definitely a bop! ❤️❤️

I love this song. It makes me feel so bubbly inside. I thought it was a good attempt to bringing her back into the pop music scene. Sure.

I'm also into "Where would I be" and "Used to love you" 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block