Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

18 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If you dont know how a conservatorship works, the person under it is not allowed to own a phone to them personally :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You think she's sitting around her big mansion in LA without a smart phone? Or any other way to make a video herself? Girl... How do you think she's in contact with her lawyers, morse code? Messenger pigeons? How do you think she's making these IG videos? Get a grip. My point was that if she was really against this release she could easily make a video and say something but she doesn't care. She could even use Sam's phone.

• Like 1

I have said this in another thread and i will say this again . 

This is purely corporational. Yes the timing isn't the best and this is coming from a very hardcore FreeBritney stubborn supporter , however , we have to realise that popstars have contracts and obligations to follow. Hence why there are contracts and so forth. Plus Britney artistic image is deteroirating at this point . You mention her name and people just go " Ohhhh poor her " instead of linking her to her art and efforts. 

It has been 4 years and counting . If anyrhing this is a very good step from RCA if they were truly greedy and would take advantage of the situation? They'd put an entire album out with 30 songs and a kickass old outtakes and call it a day. But no , that's something Lou taylor and TriStar would pull off. RCA is refreshing her current artistic image and it is positive , think of it as Blackout situation where the album was released only to "Blackout the negativity" and craziness Britney was going through when her rep was in the mud , and it worked perfectly. 

I support this 100% . I honestly don't believe Britney isn't on board with this , she's refusing to work PHYSICALLY ... and especially performing . This is me supporting Britney the artist , her vision and her contribution because i care especially now . It isn't over , it doesn't mean that my grudges against Lou taylor , James spears JL and the entire Con team isn't there or that iv given up and accepted the situation NOT at all if anything this is more fuel to the FreeBritney fire .

Having said that , if they release another "bigger" project , i won't support at all. 

6 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

You think she's sitting around her big mansion in LA without a smart phone? Or any other way to make a video herself? Girl... How do you think she's in contact with her lawyers, morse code? Messenger pigeons? How do you think she's making these IG videos? Get a grip. My point was that if she was really against this release she could easily make a video and say something but she doesn't care. She could even use Sam's phone.

Don’t be silly. Her phone isn’t allowed to be with her when she is alone. Someone like Sam has to be WITH her to use the phone. I already said that someone who is under a conservatorship are not allowed personal smartphones with them. Don’t take my word for it. A simple google search would open it up for u.

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Don’t be silly. Her phone isn’t allowed to be with her when she is alone. Someone like Sam has to be WITH her to use the phone. I already said that someone who is under a conservatorship are not allowed personal smartphones with them. Don’t take my word for it. A simple google search would open it up for u.

You missed my point but I'm not surprised

On 11/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

you guys can never say to me 'scared' is the same thing as treating somebody labelling him as 'evil'

i know that it isn't the most horrbile thing when Britney says 'scared'

but you on the other hand sit on your caves of what you have decided based on very vague information

Britney has never put a hateful face on against her father

- Lynne said on her book that Britney never had a good relationship with her dad and even mentioned how her ****ed up relationship with her father would have a tool on her relationship with men and she could cling on her first real love 

- Jamie himself said years ago that his relationship with Britney is strained 

- her lawyer just said days ago they arent speaking and that shes afraid of him

- in the past she talked about him having a gun and "being crazy like that" bc he does a background check on everyone to date her, a 30 old smt mother of two 

- on FTR she called him an ******* 

- in 2007 he shaded her publicly, saying she was a sick little girl and blaming her for where she was in her career and with her kids and for firing Larry. This is what she said about that: 

Spears, who checked out of Promises Malibu Treatment Center in March after a month-long stay, told Page Six via her rep: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

- in 2007 when he went behind her back to put her under a cship, they werent talking for months. It was pretty clear she didnt want anything with him by that point 

- Jayden called him a big ****, said he could go and die and when someone said "kill ur grandfather", he answered "i was thinking the same thing"

- Jayden's brother said Jamie was abusive to Britneys kids 

- Jamie knocked down a door to get to Preston and shook him. He was scared af. The boys have a restraining order on him and Jamie cant get near them for 3 years! 

- Before #FreeBritney, there was a girl who had a store that said Britney, her dad and kids went to her store once. She said Jamie was a nightmare yelling at the boys all the time.

- Britney said on a letter that she gave to her photographer at the time that Jamie has threatned her. 

- theres a voicemail that she talks again about being threatned and her dad saying hed take her kids away

- Britney gets 12k a year for personal spending, yet he throws 500k at Lou in a heartbeat even tho Britney isnt even working atm 

- Britney doesnt want him around, its pretty clear that she put up with so much **** in the past bc of her kids, but now that shes barely seeing them, shes putting her foot down. If Britneys mental health was really his priority, he wouldnt be fighting to keep her control over her. She doesnt want him anymore, but he doesnt respect her wishes. 

- he compared her to a racehorse and said she should be handled like one. Google about these poor animals and their miserable lives. They are treated as assets. They are beyond abused and when they dont have any use anymore for people who profit off them, they are killed. 

- she refused to go to the zone and Jamie complained about losing 1m bc of that. He wants her to resume her career, even tho her lawyer said more than once she refuses to work while hes still around 

- on an email Britney was talking about being scared of Lou, she said "i dont care about my drunk ******* father, but she could hurt my mother" 

- theres another email that Britney completely shades Jamie left and right and again, question his love for her 

- Adrian Grenier, someone who met Britney for like a day or smt when she was 17, talked about Britney having daddy issues and bc of that he interviewed her for his doc about his own estranged father 

- theres a guy who works on extra tv and he met Britney quite a few times. He asked Britney for a pic (he already had other pics with her from different days) and she consented. Jamie got angry bc he didnt ask him first and banned the guy from interviewing Britney again. If that isnt ****ed up and hella wrong, I dont know what its. 

I could go on and on, but idk what is left to say to show that hes abusive and Britney never showed love for him like she showed for her mom in the past. 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

well i am just saying

do you think an artist like Britney, happy like she is on instagram, wouldn't get satisfaction from releasing music?

i got the quote on this thread

she was saying on that quote that she doesn't want to perform

perfoming dioes not equal releasing music

Why don't they release music from 2020 then? Why do they keep releasing OLD music from 4 years ago if she so wants record? You make no sense

She stopped working and it is obvious. All they got is 4 year old sh++

If fans continue supporting that, her team will keep releasing old stuff as they got nothing new (since she does not produce anything)

On a sidenote. Have we ever gotten anything like that when she used to work? They never went back to an album before or years before and released something that did not make the cut....

• Like 1
On 11/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

tbh she may contractually obliged to release stuff every now and then + this is an old unreleased song, she didn't work for it ever since it was done (which was prior to Glory) for both the song and the artwork.

They didn't make her do anything for this release.

That's why we CAN support this song.

This would be completely the opposite if the song and artwork were brand new and AFTER she said she didn't want to work. She's in no way forced in this project.

Your comment make no sense man

She refuses to work because of what???

She is not tired man, she is boycotting the whole brand because it f_cks them up. You supporting these random releases makes them not needing her to work atm but using the old stuff to earn cash instead

• Love 1
On 11/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

All the people talking about morality here and yet you're still planning on listening to the song illegally.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: That's like saying you'll abstain from *** to achieve moral purity but still continue practicing on your own. :jackk_alien: 

What? xD

I mean people who boycott obviously still want to hear the music..just without supporting the brand

downloading illegally gives no profit to the company. that's about it

On 11/11/2020 at 8:26 PM, PickleSpears said:

That's fine but not everyone sees it that way. I don't blame her label for trying to release stuff while she's not working. She's signed to RCA, they don't exactly owe it to her to let her figure things out in personal life before they continue with their business. If you said to your employer company that you weren't going to work and make any money for them for multiple years bc you were in a fight with your dad they wouldn't care. Plus these are gifts to fans.

Gifts? Is it for free the vinyl? hahah

• Like 1

It is. I left a 1 star review on Urban Outfitters, writing about how they exploit human trafficking. Could only see 5 star reviews, and I KNOW many, many people have boycotted the brand and left 1 star reviews. I thought UO must be deleting bad reviews and possibly gets good ones from spam bots. Read the conditions for leaving reviews and it said that they have the right to delete or CHANGE reviews left on their page, any way they want. Also to leave your information to who they want. 
F them. Slavery should not be sold on Urban Outfitters. 

On 11/13/2020 at 6:09 AM, PickleSpears said:

Lame reasoning, she can’t contact her lawyer any time she wish. I guess he visits her or book a call in advance with her team. She does not have access to a phone like that. 

• Like 2